This post contains affiliate links. We may earn compensation when you click on the links at no additional cost to you.
It is ever so important to have a few appetizer recipes that are quick, made out of everyday pantry staples, and of course, it has to be delicious! This hot onion dip is so easy to whip up when I need an appetizer for some friends coming over, for a game day party, holiday get together, or a just-because-we-can night.
You don’t realize how much you are eating of it and you want to come back for more and more.
- 4 oz. Cream Cheese (softened)
- 1 cup Mayonnaise
- 1 cup grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 cup diced Onion
- 2 tbsp fresh Parsley
- 2-3 sleeves 0f Crackers for serving with dip
- Stir together cream cheese, mayonnaise, and parmesan cheese in a medium bowl.
- Add onions and parsley and stir until combined
- Scoop into greased, oven safe dish.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 400˚ F.
- Sprinkle a title chopped parsley over the top of dip.
- Serve with your favorite crackers.