This post may contain affiliate links and we may earn compensation when you click on the links at no additional cost to you.
Easter is just around the corner. If you are looking for a fun sweet treat for the whole family, than look no further! These popcorn balls are so yummy and cute. Marshmallow and popcorn are a fabulous combination!
Stack your marshmallow balls on a plate for your buffet or wrap them in clear plastic bags and tie with a pretty bow for a delicious addition to any Easter basket.
**Quick tip: Spray your hands with cooking spray to keep them from getting sticky when rolling the popcorn balls.
- 16 cups popped pop corn
- 1 cup butter
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup corn syrup
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 10 oz bag marshmallows
- pinch of salt
- Chocolate Easter colored candies
- Icing Recipe
- 2 cups sifted confectioners sugar
- 2-3 tbsp milk
- 1/4 tsp vanilla
- 1 tbsp corn syrup
- food coloring
- Melt butter, vanilla, corn syrup, and sugar in a microwave safe bowl on high for 2-3 minutes. Or until smooth and combined.
- Place marshmallows in second microwave safe bowl and cook on high for one minute at a time until marshmallows are melted.
- Pour sugar mixture into melted marshmallows, add pinch of salt, and stir.
- Slowly pour marshmallow mixture over popcorn.
- Stir until popcorn is evenly coated in marshmallow mixture.
- Allow to cool slightly and add chocolate candies.
- Spray cooking oil on your hands and form popcorn into tennis ball size balls.
- Place popcorn balls onto grease cookie sheet to cool and harden.
- Combine ingredients for Icing recipe.
- Separate into 2-3 bowls and color with desired food coloring.
- Drizzle icing over popcorn balls.
- Allow to cool and harden for 30 minutes.