This post contains affiliate links. We may earn compensation when you click on the links at no additional cost to you.
Disclosure: This post was sponsored by Progresso™ through their partnership with POPSUGAR Select. While I was compensated to write a post about Progresso™, all opinions are my own.
I’ve finally decided to lose the pesky 15 pounds I’ve gained over the past few years. I’ve been making some progress but diet foods can get really boring, very quickly. I love fruits and veggies, but now that it’s Fall I’m craving warm, comfort foods. Like soup! Thankfully Progresso™ soup has 40 delicious flavors at 100 calories or less per serving and that has really helped me to beat diet boredom!
Here are my top 10 ways To Beat Diet Boredom.
1. Plan ahead. That way you have time to make sure that what you will be eating are things you like.
2. Eat often. Instead of 3 big meals have 5 small ones. I’ve been having a Progresso™ Light soup with only 100 calories and it’s really helped me stay on track.
3. It’s okay to snack. Fruit makes the perfect snack to bring with you. When you eat often you never get hungry and it makes dieting so much better.
4. Serve your food on plates and bowls you really like. Pick out some special dishes that you really love and make each meal more fun by using them to serve your food!
5. Add some sparkling water with a touch of fruit to your diet. Having a special drink makes dieting even better!
6. Think variety. With 40 varieties to choose from Progresso Light Soups will keep you from getting bored with the same old thing. Plus they all really taste good!
7. Get support. Find a diet buddy to share your triumphs and challenges with.
8. Try new foods. Be open to trying new, healthy items.
9. Keep it simple. Soup for lunch with a piece of fruit is a simple, easy and delicious way to keep your diet from being boring.
10. Spices are your friends. Experiment with different spice flavors instead of using high calorie seasonings.
I have really found having a Progresso™ Light Soup to be a huge help in me being able to keep the diet boredom away.
I just tried the Savory Beef Barley Vegetable and the Creamy Chicken Alfredo with Pasta. I really liked them both, but the Creamy Chicken Alfredo was phenomenal. It was so creamy and I loved the noodles. Although I like to mix it up and have different soups every day, I think this these two will be favorites that I’ll have more often.
I also love that I can take it with me.
We often go to family members house’s for dinner and instead of having something I shouldn’t, I just have a can of yummy Progresso™ Light soup. This helps me stay on track and not get bored because I can still eat with everyone else and stick with my diet.