This post contains affiliate links. We may earn compensation when you click on the links at no additional cost to you.
The girls and I love to make little treats for our families to celebrate the holidays… and since Halloween is one of our favorites we are really excited to give these Spooky Scull & Bones Halloween Treats a try!
These are so simple to make and super fun for the kids to help with!
If you are having a class party, or just some friends over for some not so scary Halloween fun these are the perfect activity and snack in one!
- 16 oz white chocolate chips or melting discs.
- 1 bag of pretzel sticks
- 1 bag of regular pretzels
- 1 bag of marshmallow mini
- Halloween sprinkles
- Candy Eyes
- Melt chocolate according to the directions on the package.
- Place a mini marshmallow on each end of the pretzel stick.
- Dip each one in the white chocolate.
- Place on waxed paper.
- Dip each pretzel in white chocolate and place candy eyes on each one.
- Sprinkle all with Halloween Sprinkles.
- Let sit for 20 minutes or until chocolate sets.
I LOVE how you put the marshmallows on the ends to make the “bones.” I would have never figured that one out on my own . Too cute!!!
Those are so cool. What a fun snack idea 🙂
I’ll be out of town on a haunted FAM trip with my daughter this year. I’m so excited!
Wow.. these looks perfect for Halloween and these looks so simple to make!!
These are so scary looking yet look very tasty! I like how simple and fun they are to make.
Comments are closed.