Spooky Scull & Bones Halloween Treats
The girls and I love to make little treats for our families to celebrate the holidays… and since Halloween is one of our favorites we are really excited to give these Spooky Scull & Bones Halloween Treats a try!
These are so simple to make and super fun for the kids to help with!
If you are having a class party, or just some friends over for some not so scary Halloween fun these are the perfect activity and snack in one!
- 16 oz white chocolate chips or melting discs.
- 1 bag of pretzel sticks
- 1 bag of regular pretzels
- 1 bag of marshmallow mini
- Halloween sprinkles
- Candy Eyes
- Melt chocolate according to the directions on the package.
- Place a mini marshmallow on each end of the pretzel stick.
- Dip each one in the white chocolate.
- Place on waxed paper.
- Dip each pretzel in white chocolate and place candy eyes on each one.
- Sprinkle all with Halloween Sprinkles.
- Let sit for 20 minutes or until chocolate sets.