This post contains affiliate links. We may earn compensation when you click on the links at no additional cost to you.
Thank you so much to Knott’s Berry Farm for inviting us to experience Knott’s Merry Farm in order to facilitate this post.
Here is a glimpse into how we spent a really fun family day at Knott’s Berry Farm during the holidays:
We started our day with a ride on the train! It was all decked out with decorations!
After that, we stopped for lunch at the Ghost Town Grill. I had my favorite drink, the boysenberry punch and a veggie burger with a huge basket of french fries. I would have loved to show you all the rest of my families food, but it was gone before I even had a chance. They loved it.
We are normally pretty loyal to Mrs. Knott’s Chicken Dinner Restaurant… since I’m in love with the rhubarb, but I will be back again for this burger!
Visiting with little ones? Don’t miss out on Camp Snoopy! I’ll talk more about the rides… but the decorations are so sweet and really put you in the mood for Christmas!
My favorite stop on our day at Knott’s was Santa’s Christmas Cabin! Aside from visiting with Santa and taking a truly memorable photo with Santa, you can also stop and relax and have some of Santa’s favorite treats. I know Santa pretty well and he told me he loves these goodies:
- Santa’s Homemade Cookies and Milk- Gluten-free or vegan? They have gluten free cookies and vegan eggnog!
- Gourmet Coffee Station
- Santa’s Sundae Bar
- Wine, Port, or Craft Beer Tasting
- Cinnamon Bun, Pastry, or Dipped Strawberry
Crafters and those looking for a unique gift to give will love all the tables sprinkled throughout ghost town! I saw handmade soap and candles among lots of other things. All great for buying something for that hard to shop for person!
While my husband and older girls went on the roller coasters, the little one and I took advantage of all the rides that are just for people of her size and age. We also caught a show or two!
The highlight of the day was going on the Ferris wheel with this cutie! We sat and talked about what a great holiday getaway Knott’s Berry Farm is and how much fun it was to spend some time together!
Now through January 5th, Knott’s Berry Farm is a whole lot merrier! There is so much to see and do as you can see from above, but these are my can’t miss holiday fun activities at Knott’s Berry Farm:
- IT’S CHRISTMAS SNOOPY! – Charles M. Schulz Theatre
- SANTA’S CHRISTMAS CABIN- Photos with Santa, Wine and Craft Beer tasting, Santa’s Sundae Bar
- SNOOPY’S TREE LIGHTING – Calico Square
- CHRISTMAS ABOARD ENGINE 41 – CALICO STEAM TRAIN
- WINTER WONDERLAND – Camp Snoopy Theatre
- CALICO SALOON CHRISTMAS SHOW – Calico Saloon
- “A CHRISTMAS CAROL” or “THE GIFT OF THE MAGI” – Bird Cage Theater
- CALICO CAROLERS – Throughout Ghost Town
- THE GHOST TOWN MINERS – Spurs stage
- SNOOPY’S MAGICAL NIGHTS OF LIGHTS – Camp Snoopy
- CHRISTMAS CRAFTS FAIR- Ghost Town
The day of your visit find out about times so you can plan your days!
Sounds fun! I’ll definitely have to check it out! Thanks for the post!
Hope you do Julia! Thanks for stopping by!
Comments are closed.