This post contains affiliate links. We may earn compensation when you click on the links at no additional cost to you.
I have some really good friends that absolutely LOVE Dulce De Leche anything. You say those three little words and they swoon!
My friends are an awesome group of women who get together before Christmas and make presents for others each year. They work tirelessly to make others holidays happy and I’ll be surprising them with a plate of these tarts for them to enjoy as they selflessly work away to make this holiday time better for others.
Cheesecake has always been one of those desserts that eluded me. It seemed too difficult to make and I never attempted it because I was sure it would turn out to be a disaster. This kit changed my perspective on baking cheesecake. It was very easy to do and the cheesecake tarts turned out perfect!
Although the kit is designed to make one 9″ cheesecake pie… I decided to turn them into little tarts with the help of some cupcake liners and my cupcake pan. They looked pretty and tasted amazing!
For our Dulce De Leche Cheesecake Tarts, I added whipped cream and some Dulche De Leche drizzle… for the ones that I am sharing with my friends, I just added some drizzle to make transporting them easier.
Making them into tarts worked out really well.
To make these Dulce De Leche Cheesecake Tarts, I followed the directions on the box with just a slight change to make them tarts.
- Dulce De Leche Cheesecake kit
- 2 large eggs
- 4 tablespoons of butter, melted
- 12 oz. of cream cheese
- Whipped cream
- 20 count cupcake liners
- Follow directions on the kit box to make the crust. Instead of putting the crust into a pie pan, put a tablespoon of the crust into cupcake lined cupcake pan and push it down into the bottom.
- Prepare the mix as directed and pour on top of the crust.
- Bake for about 15 minutes less than the recipe for the pie calls for. I left these in for about 18 minutes.
- Let them cool for an hour and then refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
- When you are ready to serve, add some whipped cream and Dulce De Leche drizzle!