This post contains affiliate links. We may earn compensation when you click on the links at no additional cost to you.
Today I’m sharing tips for at home date night via this sponsored post in partnership with Breyers Gelato Indulgences and the Mom It Forward Blogger Network.
Whenever I talk to my friends about date night, we all say the same thing… “who has time for that”? And although I totally agree, time alone with my husband is hard to come by, I also know that it is really important for us to find the time. I sat down and really tried to map out some nights where I could block out some time on our calendar to get dinner or see a movie. Unfortunately there really isn’t any time for at least the next couple months when our travel schedules slow down for the holidays.
Not wanting to let time slow me down, I did the next best thing. I planned a surprise date night for us that same night. The best part… we didn’t even have to leave our house. No need to get a babysitter. No need to make reservations and we could easily get other things done that we needed to do both right before and right after.
We had an impromptu Breyers Gelato Indulgences at home date night! Breyers Gelato Indulgences features a rich trio of textures: creamy gelato, luscious sauce, and gourmet toppings. That means I didn’t have to think about anything but which flavor to eat! It was awesome!
After this first date I learned a few tips for at home date nights that will help anyone with any amount of time (or lack thereof) plan an awesome night in!
Tip One: Work with whatever time and place you have. Only have half an hour? No problem! That’s good. Have two hours? Even better! Don’t sweat the amount of time you have. Enjoy whatever time you have!
Tip Two: Grab some good food. Nothing makes a date night better than something delicious to enjoy together. Pete and I had Breyers Gelato Indulgences on our at home date night. It was the perfect treat and there is a flavor for everyone!
Breyers Gelato Indulgences is available in eight deliciously indulgent flavors:
- Breyers Gelato Indulgences Vanilla Caramel features creamy vanilla gelato topped with luscious caramel sauce and gourmet caramelly curls
- Breyers Gelato Indulgences Raspberry Cheesecake features cheesecake gelato topped with luscious raspberry sauce and gourmet graham crumble
- Breyers Gelato Indulgences Tiramisu features mascarpone gelato topped with espresso sauce, ladyfinger cookie pieces and sprinkled with gourmet cocoa
- Breyers Gelato Indulgences Triple Chocolate features milk chocolate and dark chocolate gelatos topped with white chocolate sauce and chocolatey curls
- Breyers Gelato Indulgences Cappuccino features cappuccino gelato topped with a foamy cream swirl and gourmet chocolate chips
- Breyers Gelato Indulgences Strawberry Truffle features strawberry gelato topped with a rich fudge swirl and gourmet dark chocolatey truffles
- Breyers Gelato Indulgences Mint Chocolate features refreshing mint gelato topped with a rich fudge swirl and gourmet chocolate curls
- Breyers Gelato Indulgences Chocolate Caramel features chocolate gelato topped with luscious caramel sauce and gourmet chocolate curls
Pete’s favorite was the Chocolate Caramel and mine was the Mint Chocolate.
I love that they have toppings already in them so I just had to scoop them out and eat them! Since our date night was limited as far as time goes this was really helpful… and tasty!
Breyers Gelato Indulgences are the ultimate indulgence for the perfect date night at home. The combination of rich gelato, luscious sauce and gourmet toppings inspires and elevates the best moments of your day. Knowing that we were going to enjoy these made our night even more fun!
Tip Three: Watch a favorite movie or TV show. We had enough time to watch a movie, but we won’t always so watching a TV Show is just as good!
You are hungry now aren’t you? Thankfully Breyers Gelato Indulgences are available in grocery stores nationwide in a 28.5 oz clear tub, showcasing the gelato with its luscious sauce and gourmet toppings. They retail for a suggested prize of $4.49-$5.99. We bought four of them so that we could have a scoop of each. I highly recommend doing the same!