This post contains affiliate links. We may earn compensation when you click on the links at no additional cost to you.
We are days away from our tropical family vacation and in between packing we’ve been planning some island style.
My middle daughter and I started using Dove Pure Care Dry Oil hair care products a couple days ago. We really like them and are excited to take them on our trip with us! My daughter and I have totally different hair and we’ve found that they are suitable for all hair types. My hair is a lot fizzier than hers, and hers is a lot thicker than mine. Dove Pure Care Dry Oil works awesome for both of us and it resulted in smooth and silky hair, with hold throughout the day for both of us! The dry oil is my favorite oil I’ve ever tried and it features a blend of African Macadamia oil and Coconut oil.
We created this “Three Minute French Braid Crown & Ponytail” to showcase just how awesome these products are!
I have a full tutorial for you to recreate this look and a fun challenge for you too with “Dove Silky Hair Dare”!
Dove Hair is daring women everywhere to try Dove Pure Care Dry Oil and fall in love with the touch or get your money back*. You can try Dove Pure Care Dry Oil, risk-free now through December 31, 2014* *If you are not completely satisfied with the Dove Advanced Hair Series Pure Care Dry Oil system, Dove will refund your purchase (from 9/21 – 12/31). Visit hairmoneyback.com for details.
I want beautiful, silky hair but I don’t want it weighed down by heavy products that claim to nourish and add shine which is why I’m loving these products.
Dove Pure Care Dry Oil collection is ideal for all hair types and delivers five times silkier hair [after just one wash]. Seriously huge breakthrough for me and my fizzy hair! Another benefit is the 5x silkier hair when using the system of shampoo, conditioner and treatment vs. non-conditioning shampoo. It nourishes hair without making it feel greasy or heavy, plus it’s proven to absorb quickly.
Here is the step by step instructions for my 3 minute French Braid Crown & Ponytail.
1. Follow the directions on the bottles to wash and condition your hair with the Dove Pure Care Dry Oil System.
2. Blow it dry and add the Dove Pure Care Dry Oil according to the bottle instruction. Remember that a little goes a long way.
3. Separate a section of the front of your hair.
4. Start the french braid at one side and work your way down to the end.
5. Pull the rest of your hair into a side pony tail. This is very easy to do when using the Dove Pure Care Dry Oil products. Your hair is so smooth and easy to work with.
6. Roll the braid around your ponytail. My daughters hair is long so this goes around more than once. Mine isn’t so long so I only wrap it sound once. Secure with bobby pins.
You can purchase the Dove Advanced Hair Care Dry Oil System in Mass, Food and Drug retailers nationwide. Be sure to share your silky results at #silkyhairdare and also share your silky results at #silkyhairdaresweeps for a chance to win** There are $20,000 in prizes up for grabs! Visit Dove.com for more information