This post contains affiliate links. We may earn compensation when you click on the links at no additional cost to you.
We had a great time on our 2 hours cruise aboard a Hornblower cruise ship!
The weather was perfect and the staff on the ship were beyond wonderful. their awesome hospitality for their guests really puts you at ease and the tips and info they offer are what make this such a fun time.
I have a couple tips put together to make your adventure awesome:
- Get in line to board early so that you can have the best option of seats. There are plenty of seats aboard the ship, but we found a favorite spot.
- We loved sitting on the far back with the open sky above us.
- Secure your seats and then head to the snack bar. Get some food and then settle in your seat for the adventure.
- Bring a sweater. Even on warm summer day, the ocean air can get chilly.
- During the break in the commentary, the captain invites guests to come into the bridge. Do it! The kids can have their photos taken and it was really fun!
We really enjoyed sailing by the Navy Ship Yard and under the Coronado Bridge. Regardless of what side you sit on the boat you still get to see the full bay because the ship turns around when it heads back offering everyone the perfect viewing angle.
The whole day was super smooth sailing starting with how easy purchasing tickets and check-in was.
Have you taken a San Diego Harbor Cruise?