Can you believe it's almost Halloween time?
You know what that means… Mickey's Halloween Party and Halloween Time at Disneyland! One of our favorite times of the year. Every year it's become a tradition to spend an evening of not so scary fun at Disneyland surrounded by others showing their Halloween spirit! Starting September 11th through November 1st, Disneyland is all decked out for Halloween and on select nights Mickey is having a party complete with dance parties and trick or treating. Because Mickey's Halloween Party requires a separate ticket I recommend buying yours right away!
(PS. The following pictures are from Disney World when we were there this week. Seeing the decorations got us all so excited to see what Disneyland has in store for us this year!)
Here is more about Mickey's Halloween Party…
It's 17 nights of amazing fun at Disneyland park during Halloween Time at the Disneyland Resort. Throughout the Halloween season, you can creep on over and meet up with the Disney villains at Disneyland park. For even more “treats,” head over to Disney California Adventure Park, where the staff of The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror™ is positively dying for you to drop in.
2015 Mickey’s Halloween Party Dates and Ticket Prices
- Admission to Disneyland Park up to 3 hours prior to the event's start time.
- Complimentary parking for one standard-size vehicle. Larger vehicles may require an additional fee.
Chilling and Thrilling Attractions and Entertainment
- Halloween Screams, a boo-tiful fireworks spectacular—presented exclusively for Guests of Mickey’s Halloween Party, weather permitting.
- Special trick-or-treat stations with candy and healthful goodies.
- Paint The Night, the dazzling new parade featuring more than one million glowing lights!
- Access to nearly all attractions, including all the Halloween-themed attractions such as Space Mountain Ghost Galaxy and Haunted Mansion Holiday.
- Photo locations with popular Disney Pals and legendary Disney Villains.
- Dance party with lively music and great activities for the whole family, along with the chance to eat, drink and be (not so) scary throughout the park.
And lots more excitement for little boys and ghouls of all ages!
All event Guests—including adults—may dress in their favorite Halloween costume within these guidelines.