This post contains affiliate links. We may earn compensation when you click on the links at no additional cost to you.
A couple years ago I learned a tip that has revolutionized how I make baked goods for my family.
I’ve been using Mountain High Yoghurt as a yoghurt substitution for higher fat ingredients and it has not only made my recipes healthier… but so much moister too! My yoghurt recipe for thick and chewy chocolate chip & peanut butter cookie bars is a family favorite of ours and I hope yours too!
These are so easy to make too!
I was able to make a whole pan of them from start to finish (me eating them) in less than an hour!
- 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter
- 2 1/2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup coconut oil
- 2 cups raw sugar
- 1 tsp agave
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup lowfat plain Mountain High Yoghurt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all wet ingredients together.
- Slowly add all dry ingredients to the wet ingredients with the flour last.
- Add batter to a greased pan.
- Bake for 25+ minutes. I always start checking it at the 20 minute mark. It’s done when it’s golden brown on top.
Be sure to visit Mountain High Yoghurt on their Website, Pinterest, Facebook and Instagram for more recipe ideas. You can also download a coupon after subscribing to the Mountain High Yoghurt monthly newsletter to save $1.00 when you buy 2 tubs!
What’s your favorite way to add more yoghurt to your diet?