It is no secret that I am a bread lover. Combine bread and cheese and garlic…well, you have my attention! This cheesy, garlic bread is the BEST ever! I am not kidding! When I tell you that you will never again look at garlic cheese bread the same…You MUST believe me.
This bread is so simple to make. Combine 3 different kinds of cheese, some butter, some garlic… Spread this amazing mixture on a French loaf and you will soon be in bread heaven.
The kids gobbled this bread up as fast as the adults. And I can pretty much guarantee you will not have leftovers! Don't be surprised if the bread takes center stage for the entire meal. But it's okay. It is REALLY that good!
- 1 loaf French Bread
- 8 oz. Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/2 c. Unsalted Butter, softened
- 1/2 c. grated Parmesan Cheese
- 3/4 c. grated Mozzarella
- 1/2 tsp Italian Seasoning
- 1/8 tsp Salt
- 1 tbsp Garlic, finely diced
- Slice bread loaf in half length wise.
- In a medium bowl combine remaining ingredients.
- Divide cheese mixture and spread on each half.
- Bake at 350˚ for 10 minutes.
- Place bread under broiler on low for 3-4 minutes until top is brown and bubbly. (Do NOT walk away bread is under broiler)
Put this on your menu for the week right now! It will rival any Garlic Cheesy Bread you order at any Restaurant. Enjoy!
What is your favorite main dish to eat garlic bread with?