This is a really quick and easy guide to start your own blog
(in just 5 minutes with no technical experience).
To get your blog set up quickly, you just have to follow each easy step below and then you will officially be a blogger! In addition to being able to offer you the special pricing of just 9 cents a day… we also have free bonuses for you when you click the links in this post to start your blog.
Disclosure: We believe in transparency. The links to Bluehost are affiliate links. This means that we earn some revenue (at no cost to you) when you click through the links and start your blog. This is how you get the best price too. Our sites are hosted by Bluehost and we love their service.
When you sign up through the links in this post you will get the following free bonuses:
- FREE access to our WP Fast Launch course that shows you exactly how to use WordPress ($197 normally, but free for you!)
- FREE access to the WP Fast Launch VIP Facebook group (Only available to our students) where a WordPress Pro answers your questions.
- The BEST pricing available for hosting with Bluehost (even better than going direct)
- Automatic install of the correct version of WordPress (peace of mind and no extra work for you)
- Free Domain for the first year (you don’t have to pay for your .com name the first year!)
Here are the simple steps to start your blog-
(for LESS than what you would pay for ONE CUP OF COFFEE a month)
1. Click on this link.
This will take you to this image (it looks a little different on mobile, but you will see us on the beach) with Bluehost, the largest and most trusted WordPress hosting company by millions of bloggers (including us). This current deal (which is the best you will find anywhere) is as low as $2.75/mo depending on the plan you choose.
2. Select “Get Started Now”. This is the big green button and you will see this page next.
3. Pick your plan. If you have a limited budget, the Basic Plan is good to start with. If you have more room in your budget, the Choice Plus has the best value for 36-months. With that, you get more free ad-ons, and my favorite feature with this package is that if you decide to run more than one blog, you can host it on your same Bluehost account for no additional cost (except for purchasing an extra domain.)
4. Click SELECT on your preferred plan to move to the next page.
Select which one applies to you:
Create a new domain – If you do not already own a domain for your blog yet, enter the domain (URL) name in this box and click NEXT
Use a domain you own – If you already own a domain (registered somewhere else probably), then enter your domain name in this box and click NEXT
If you haven’t decided on a domain name– click I’ll create my domain name later so that you can still get it for free.
Fill in your order information here.
Select your package: This is the length of time you want your plan to be. The longer the length of time you pay for (upfront), the cheaper the monthly price will be.
(If you want to switch the plan type to Choice Plus or Basic, you’ll need to go back to the previous screens to do that.)
Check or uncheck the boxes in this section.
Decide what package extras to go with. We do recommend Domain Privacy Protection (so your name and contact information is not visible in the public domain registry). But, if you are on a budget, you can uncheck all the extra boxes to keep your cost down.
Enter your credit/debit card information there.
The final step is to check the box agreeing to the terms, and press the green SUBMIT button!
Pete made this detailed video to walk you through it all. Just remember to click on the links in this post when you start your blog to receive the FREE bonuses.
🎉 Congrats!!! You did it! You are now officially a blog owner. 🎉
Claim your bonuses and celebrate your new blog!
Please fill out this form and we’ll immediately send you an email to enroll in WP Fast Launch for FREE since you signed up through our link. Also, take a second and post in the Facebook group (if you haven’t joined you can request access right now too) with #celebrate and let us know the domain name of your site and what topics you will be blogging about! If you would rather send us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to let us know, that is good too.