This post contains affiliate links. We may earn compensation when you click on the links at no additional cost to you.
I dream about a world where we can all eat food that we really like, that is healthy and still tastes good. Thankfully there are great companies popping up these days that offer a healthy, quality product that tastes great too!
I know how much my husband loves loaded nachos so I decided to make him an Irish variation…
Sophisticated Irish Nachos
- Frozen or fresh cut fries- I used the thick steak cut ones
- Chili- you can totally use your favorite canned chili but I used a homemade one
- Cheese- I like a cheddar/Colby mix
- Garnish’s like lettuce, tomatoes, sour cream and salsa
- Bake the fries according to the directions
- Arrange them on a plate one fry at a time. You want them all flat and on their own so that they can each get the yummy toppings.
- Add a thick line of chili down the center of the fries.
- Top with cheese and your favorite garnish toppings.