This post contains affiliate links. We may earn compensation when you click on the links at no additional cost to you.
I can’t believe it’s almost Christmas! I mean I CAN believe it… but at the same time it feels like the holiday season just started! The next couple of days are going to be so awesome… starting with making some really delicious treats for my family to enjoy. Thank you to Vons for sponsoring this post.
Yesterday Pete and I headed over to Vons to finish our Christmas dessert shopping.
The girls and I have a long list of treats we plan to bake so we quickly bought everything we needed at Vons . Then bright and early this morning the festivities started with our national “baking day”! The first treat we baked was Pete’s favorite Peanut Butter Brownies.
These have been a favorite for years and they have both Betty Crocker™ and Hershey’s® products, including their brownie mix and Reeses Peanut Butter Cups. These ingredients are what make these so awesome!
We learned years ago that the ease and love are baked right in when you use Betty Crocker™ and Hershey’s® for your holiday delights.
These are the ingredients we used.
- Betty Crocker Fudge Brownie Mix
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups (at least 12 cups)
- Betty Crocker Whipped Frosting (optional)
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup water
- Prepare brownie mix as directed on the box.
- Fill each lined cupcake holder half way full with brownie mix.
- Add a peanut butter cup to the cupcake holder.
- Pour more brownie mix on top of the peanut butter cup.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 25 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool and then add frosting if desired.
That’s it! These are so easy to make.
They also make excellent gifts because they travel really well. They are pretty sturdy and stay really moist if kept in a plastic bag.
You can also find four these all new, never before seen recipes to make for your special holiday celebration on the Vons website below.
- Holiday Peppermint Swirl Cake
- Pumpkin-Chocolate-Caramel Cookies
- Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake Brownies
- Turtle Sugar Cookie Cups
- Chocolate Snowballs
Do you have a favorite cookie recipe?
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Betty Crocker™ and Hershey’s® . The opinions and text are all mine.