This post contains affiliate links. We may earn compensation when you click on the links at no additional cost to you.
This No Bake Cookies and Cream Cheesecake is amazing! You will just fall in love with how creamy and smooth this cheesecake is. No need to stress about a whole lot of ingredients to manage or under-baking your cheesecake and the middle falling in. The whole family just gobbles this cheesecake up!
- 12 oz. Cream Cheese (softened)
- 1 1/2 tsp Vanilla
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 8 oz container Whipped Cream
- 5 tsp Butter
- 40-50 Cream Filled Chocolate Sandwich Cookies
- Grind 20-25 cookies in a food processor or smash with a rolling pin in a plastic bag. (the cookies should be crushed with cream filling inside and finely crushed.)
- Melt butter and combine with crushed cookies and stir to combine.
- Press cookie crumbles into the bottom of a pie pan, 9×9 square pan, or 8 inch spring form pan.
- Refrigerate crust for at least 30 minutes.
- Beat together cream cheese, vanilla, and sugar until well combined and fluffy.
- Fold in whipped cream.
- Coarsely chop 12-15 cookies and fold into cream cheese mixture.
- Spread cream cheese filling onto cookie crust.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours to allow to set.
- Garnish with remaining cookies.