This post contains affiliate links. We may earn compensation when you click on the links at no additional cost to you.
There are some days in the kitchen when you just don’t feel like slaving over a hot stove or turning on the oven. That is okay! You can still whip up delicious, incredible food…No heat required!
This No Bake Cookies and Cream Cheesecake is amazing! You will just fall in love with how creamy and smooth this cheesecake is. No need to stress about a whole lot of ingredients to manage or under-baking your cheesecake and the middle falling in. The whole family just gobbles this cheesecake up!
- 12 oz. Cream Cheese (softened)
- 1 1/2 tsp Vanilla
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 8 oz container Whipped Cream
- 5 tsp Butter
- 40-50 Cream Filled Chocolate Sandwich Cookies
- Grind 20-25 cookies in a food processor or smash with a rolling pin in a plastic bag. (the cookies should be crushed with cream filling inside and finely crushed.)
- Melt butter and combine with crushed cookies and stir to combine.
- Press cookie crumbles into the bottom of a pie pan, 9×9 square pan, or 8 inch spring form pan.
- Refrigerate crust for at least 30 minutes.
- Beat together cream cheese, vanilla, and sugar until well combined and fluffy.
- Fold in whipped cream.
- Coarsely chop 12-15 cookies and fold into cream cheese mixture.
- Spread cream cheese filling onto cookie crust.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours to allow to set.
- Garnish with remaining cookies.
OMG that sounds ah-mazing! I can’t wait to make this. NOM.
I have yet to meet a cheesecake I didn’t like! This one look like a must try!
You had me at no bake! The twins absolutely love oreo, well, who doesn’t! This treat is going to be fun and yummy, without a doubt! Would love to make it ASAP! Thanks for the recipe!
I love no bake recipes like these! Sounds like my family’s kind of dessert!
I love any dessert made with Oreos. This no bake cheesecake sounds and looks absolutely amazing!
Cheesecake and cookies, can I dive in? Yum, this sounds like the perfect dessert for summer. Since we’re enjoying summer-like weather today, I’m making this.
I’m pretty sure I just drooled on myself a little bit and my stomach growled with desire! LOL That. Looks. INCREDIBLE. And the fact that it’s no bake is a total plus!
I love making no-bake treats because there is no chance of me burning it! I love anything that has Oreos in it too!
That looks heavenly!!! Holy cow!!
I LOVE Oreos and I LOVE cheesecake—oh my goodness–what a combination! this looks wonderful. I gave up cookies for Lent and now they are EVERYWHERE!!! LOL so this one will have to wait until Easter to try out–thanks!
I love making no bake recipes. This looks so delicious and easy to make. I will have to try making a cookies and cream no bake cheesecake.
Oh my gosh! That looks SO good! I love cheesecake!
My wife was a huge fan of cheese cake and i bet she love this cookies and cream cheese.
Nothing like easy and simple indulgence loving this dessert idea looks so yummy =)
The cookies look simply delicious. Please send me a few of them. 😛 😛 🙂
You got me at “no bake.” I am sure I can pull this off and make a perfect cheesecake for my family to enjoy. Thanks for sharing! Your pictures made me drool!
Geez, I was sold when you said cheesecake. I’m going to have to give this a try. It looks so yummy!
This no bake cheesecake really calls my attention 🙂 Hmmm this really sounds yummy., and also it is easy to do.
I’m such a sucker for anything cookies and creme! This seems absolutely delish. I’ll have to make it for easter!
Comments are closed.