This post contains affiliate links. We may earn compensation when you click on the links at no additional cost to you.
When you are ready to have your favorite summer treat indoors, this is the recipe to pull out and make! Gooey S’mores Brownies are just over the top amazing! The crunchy graham cracker crust, dark and chocolatey brownie center and melted marshmallow glaze over the top builds up to be the perfect layers in every single bite.
If the weather is just not perfect for an outdoor fire or you are just not ready for the mosquitos to eat you alive… You can make indoor Gooey S’mores Brownies for the whole family to enjoy. Trust me when I tell you the kids go CRAZY over this dessert!
- 9-10 graham crackers
- 5 tbsp melted butter
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 package box dark chocolate brownie mix (with ingredients needed to make according to package)
- 4 cups mini marshmallows
- 3 tbsp butter
- 1/4 cup chopped chocolate for topping
- Pre-heat oven to 350˚ F.
- Place graham crackers in a zip bag and crush with a rolling pin. When crackers are finely crushed, pour into a bowl and add 5 tbsp melted butter and sugar.
- Line a 9×9 pan with foil and spray generously with cooking spray
- Press graham cracker mixture into the bottom of pan. Bake for 10 minutes.
- Prepare brownie mix according to box directions.
- Remove cracker crust from oven and pour prepared brownie batter over the crust.
- Bake for 28-30 minutes. (Do not over bake. You want the center just set. This gives the gooey texture.)
- Place brownies on a rack to cool slightly.
- Melt marshmallows and remaining butter in microwave for 30 seconds at a time, stirring in between.
- Spread melted marshmallows over brownies.
- Sprinkle chopped chocolate over the marshmallow topping.
Question… do you like the gooey center or the crispy edge best?