This post contains affiliate links. We may earn compensation when you click on the links at no additional cost to you.
It’s cold and flu season which means that I am in full on illness prevention mode. One of the best things we can do to avoid illness is to make our homes cleaner and healthier. 10 Tips To Have A Cleaner, Healthier Home is a sponsored post conversation with Home Depot.
Flu time is here and I am doing everything I can to keep us all healthy.
We exercise and eat well, but that is not always enough. This year we are starting back with the basics by making our home healthier and cleaner to keep us all healthier.
Here are 5 Tips To Have a Cleaner, Healthier and Germ Free Home:
1. Make healthy habits. I keep cleaning supplies right on the counter where everyone can just grab it and clean. We make it a habit of cleaning the counters in the morning and at night, even if we haven’t used the kitchen to keep the germs away. We also are teaching the girls to always clean the counters immediately after each use.
2. Don’t wait to clean on big cleaning days. Do a little bit each day to keep your home clean. By keeping it clean there will be no place for germs to grow.
3. Have the right tools to keep your home as clean as possible. When you’ve got the right product for the situation at hand, even the most overwhelming tasks become… well, a lot less overwhelming. Cleaning becomes simple, rewarding — and more manageable. Suddenly everything’s under control. Scrubbing Bubbles Bathroom Cleaner with Color Power Technology has a specifically designed formula that sprays on blue and turns white as it cleans, meaning you scrub less. This cleaner targets tough stains and safely cleans a variety of areas in your bathroom including countertops, showers and toilets. It even works upside down, letting you get to all those hard-to-reach spots.
4. Touch Less in the kitchen. The Haysfield Pull-Down Sprayer Kitchen Faucet with MotionSense provides the convenience of having a kitchen faucet that can literally sense what you’re trying to accomplish and respond to what you need, the moment you need it. that’s because MotionSense activates flow based on simple hand movements. This convenient, hands–free control assists in accomplishing routine tasks with greater speed and efficiency.
5. Touch less in the bathroom. Delta toilets with FlushIQ technology are smart toilets that feature the latest technologies from Delta Faucet: a touch-free flush, overflow protection and leak detection. Delta toilets with FlushIQ technology are WaterSense labeled and designed for easy installation, maximum flush power and water savings.
I love the touch less trend because I know the less we touch potentially germ filled surfaces the less we will spread germs and we will all be healthier. The Home Depot has the usual home improvement products, but did you know they also have pretty much every product and technology to help you keep your home clean and healthy… plus a little easier and a little less time-consuming to get it all done!
I visited my local The Home Depot to explore everything that they had.
They definitely had way more products than I knew – from special touchless toilets down to HEPA-certified air filters – that help improve our home in a whole new way by keeping it germ-free and healthy.