This post contains affiliate links. We may earn compensation when you click on the links at no additional cost to you.
Ashley and I both love the Invisalign treatment we are receiving. I am a member of the Invisalign Teen Mom Advisory Board. Ashley has received complimentary treatment, (as have I) from the makers of Invisalign clear aligners, but all opinions expressed are my own.
Ash and I have both been receiving Invisalign treatment for over a year now and we are both in the final stretches where the initial treatment has finished and now our beautiful smiles are getting some final touches to make them even better. We are both excited to finish this last step, and I wanted to share five reasons Invisalign Teen is our favorite way to straightening teen teeth plus I have a giveaway at the bottom of this story for an Invisalign treatment!
1. Fewer appointments. This was the initial draw for us. With Invisalign, you pick up your clear aligners from the Orthodontist office and you don’t have to visit again until it is time for new aligners. With our busy travel schedule, this is a must and also great for others that have busy schedules filled with school, sports, etc.
2. The aligners are clear. Unless someone is really looking for them, they are hard to see. That is a big deal for a teen and a real confidence boost to not have to worry about anything blocking their bright smile!
3. You can do anything in them. Ash is so active and she doesn’t have to worry about injuring her teeth or braces like she would if she was wearing braces. It is also great not to have to worry about braces going into her gums if she bounces anything off her mouth when she is working out. I remember that happening to me a few times when I was a teen and had metal braces.
4. You can keep your teeth sparkling clean. Because they are taken off when you eat and brush your teeth, you can keep up with your dental hygiene easier than metal braces. Unlike braces, with Invisalign you can also floss much easier.
5. You can eat anything during treatment. I remember wearing metal braces as a teen and having to be careful about what I was eating and drinking. With Invisalign, you don’t have to because you take them out to eat.