This post contains affiliate links. We may earn compensation when you click on the links at no additional cost to you.
Ashley and I both love the Invisalign treatment we are receiving. I am a member of the Invisalign Teen Mom Advisory Board. Ashley has received complimentary treatment, (as have I) from the makers of Invisalign clear aligners, but all opinions expressed are my own.
Ash and I have both been receiving Invisalign treatment for over a year now and we are both in the final stretches where the initial treatment has finished and now our beautiful smiles are getting some final touches to make them even better. We are both excited to finish this last step, and I wanted to share five reasons Invisalign Teen is our favorite way to straightening teen teeth plus I have a giveaway at the bottom of this story for an Invisalign treatment!
1. Fewer appointments. This was the initial draw for us. With Invisalign, you pick up your clear aligners from the Orthodontist office and you don’t have to visit again until it is time for new aligners. With our busy travel schedule, this is a must and also great for others that have busy schedules filled with school, sports, etc.
2. The aligners are clear. Unless someone is really looking for them, they are hard to see. That is a big deal for a teen and a real confidence boost to not have to worry about anything blocking their bright smile!
3. You can do anything in them. Ash is so active and she doesn’t have to worry about injuring her teeth or braces like she would if she was wearing braces. It is also great not to have to worry about braces going into her gums if she bounces anything off her mouth when she is working out. I remember that happening to me a few times when I was a teen and had metal braces.
4. You can keep your teeth sparkling clean. Because they are taken off when you eat and brush your teeth, you can keep up with your dental hygiene easier than metal braces. Unlike braces, with Invisalign you can also floss much easier.
5. You can eat anything during treatment. I remember wearing metal braces as a teen and having to be careful about what I was eating and drinking. With Invisalign, you don’t have to because you take them out to eat.
My son would love these! I’ll have to ask his dentist if these would be an option for him. He would love to be able to eat whatever he wanted.
I’ve been looking into these for a while now, and will likely try them out once I finally get the guts to have my wisdom teeth removed. I love how easy they seem – and I love that they don’t change your appearance as drastically as metal braces do.
I have been thinking of trying Invisilign for adults lately. I feel like it would give you more confidence then having regular braces, plus of course having a new smile helps to give you a new outlook!
This is great. It’s the first time I hear about this and looks awesome. You don’t have to worry about food being stuck in your braces and you are able to eat what you want when you want it. Awesome.
It sounds like a convenient treatment instead of having braces installed. It’s definitely perfect for teens especially since they’re more active and have a lot of activities!
Oh goodness the world is such a different place since I had braces 20 years ago. I’ve been thinking about getting further treatment as my teeth are starting to get back to their old tricks so this would be ideal!
Invisalign clear aligners was a great alternative to the metal braces that could injure gums and give us a hard time to eat. Plus the fact that it was visibly clear and you don’t have to do a lot of check ups.
OMG, totally wish my boys could have gotten free Invisalign treatment. My youngest has been in his braces for almost 4 years now (second phase) and it’s a fortune.
What a lovely post. Thank you, Heather, for this excellent tips. My Little brother will love this idea.
This is the first time that i hear about this product, I will show it to my husband looks very interesting .thanks
Invisalign – wow, first time hearing about them. I have been dreading the braces ideas for my little one, maybe I need to check this out!
I had old school braces and used these as retainers after they were taken off. Wish I would have been able to use them the whole time.
I haven’t heard of Invisalign before, but it sounds like an amazing product for teens! I was using normal braces when I was a teenager and at that time I thought that they were awful. Invisalign would have made my life so much easier.
Never had to use these but my sister used Invisalign and she swears by it! thanks for the details!
It looks just like my retainer. I know that if I forget to wear it for a few nights, my teeth definitely move, as my retainers feel tight. So I could really see this treatment working instead of having braces.
My daughter would be needing braces eventually. I wish the give away would be around when she needs it. This stuff works. I know a friend who used it!
I have to get the invisalign for my teen. I have heard great things about it.
That’s awesome! I love invisalign! It helped me a lot as well!
Wow! Thanks for this! What a time too! I’m needing to get my wisdom teeth out before I can start any type of treatment for my teeth and I am leaning towards Invisalign, I started a GoFundMe page in hopes people could help me with some of the costs. I think god showed me this giveaway, wow. Thanks so much for the opportunity!
Comments are closed.