The girls and I just got back from another adventure!
This time we decided to stay a little closer to home and explore the San Diego Harbor. We saw Navy Seals practicing, ships being built and some of California's most beautiful shore lines! In an effort to make our life easier and more streamlined with all these family adventures I've got a system I use now when planning our fun trips to theme parks and attractions. Undercover Tourist is my secret weapon when planning our adventures. They just recently started selling tickets to Southern California theme parks and attractions and that is super exciting!
Here are my 5 top planning tips with Undercover Tourist.
1. Purchase your tickets online, ahead of time. Undercover Tourist makes it easy to purchase your tickets ahead of time so that you don't have to worry about the attraction selling out or waiting in long lines to buy them. They have the available attractions and theme parks separated by area for easier planning, this is San Diego's.
2. Don't pay full price for your tickets. Buy your tickets at a discount through Undercover Tourist. Here is a link to purchase San Diego Discount Attraction Tickets.
3. Do your research. Undercover Tourist has more info in one place than I've ever seen before. You can learn about when the busy season is with their crowd calender and other useful information that will make your visit even better. They even have a skip the lines section.
4. Create a budget. Include money for travel and food too! And since you saved money buying your tickets you will have more to spend on your adventure.
5. Have fun! You've planned for this day! Enjoy it!
I really enjoyed reading through the Undercover Tourist Blog for even more tips. Be sure to sign up for an Undercover Tourist account, which allows you to “favorite” and save attractions, videos, blog posts, tickets and more for later reference. Plus, an Undercover Tourist account allows you to track your order history and download your E-Tickets for easy reference.