This post contains affiliate links. We may earn compensation when you click on the links at no additional cost to you.
I'm back! At least I hope I am! I've been having some boring and totally annoying blogging problems. In fact, I've written this post 5 times over the past week and each time it doesn't save and publish. The good news is that I now know every single step to this recipe by heart and could cook it in my sleep… although that's not really saying much because it's a REALLY easy recipe! And did I mention delicious too?
I love Brussels sprouts but my kids were not sold on the fact that they can taste really good! I mean they smell a bit powerful and they are not that pretty, but if you can get past that you are in for a real treat!
I love traditional roasted Brussels, but I wanted something a bit more special. Rosemary is special to me, so is brown butter. Put them together and you have something amazing!
- 2 bushels of Brussels sprouts, washed and sliced in half
- 1/4 cup of butter or vegan butter
- 1 tbs. of rosemary
- Olive oil spray
- Salt and pepper
- Spray Brussels sprouts with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Pour Brussels sprouts on a cookie sheet and roast at 425 degrees for 30-45 minutes until they are nicely browned and soft on the inside.
- While the Brussels are roasting, add butter to a saute pan and cook the butter on medium heat until it is brown.
- Add rosemary to the butter and continue simmering for 3 minutes.
- Coat the Brussels sprouts with the rosemary butter.
- Serve immediately.
And just for the record… my kiddos are all Brussels sprout lovers now! These taste THAT good!
What is your favorite way to cook Brussels sprouts?