This post contains affiliate links. We may earn compensation when you click on the links at no additional cost to you.
This is a sponsored post partnership on behalf of of M&M’s.
One of our favorite ways to be together as a family is for movie nights and to watch award shows.
I always make something special for each movie or show and this years Oscar’s show is going to be all about M&M’s. These are a family favorite that Pete and I have been enjoying since we were first married! I usually make then right at the beginning of the show and we snack on them the entire show or movie.
This years shakes will feature M&M’S Crispy! I was so excited to see that they are now back by popular demand, returning just last month. M&M’s Crispy feature a delectable, crispy center covered in rich, creamy milk chocolate, enclosed in a colorful candy shell. This crispy and delicious treat comes in a new, eye-catching, bright green bag. Yummy!
A super easy shake that will make you feel like a winner even if you don’t win an Oscar.
I make the shakes three different ways. With the classic M&M’S® Milk Chocolate candies, M&M’S Crispy and M&M’S Peanut. They all are amazing… here is how you can make your own Award Winning M&M Shake for Oscar night or family movie nights!
Ingredients for Cookies & Chocolate shake:
- 3 scoops of vanilla ice cream.
- 2 tbs. of M&M’S Crispy- ground up or hand smashed. (You can sway The classic M&M’S® Milk Chocolate candies for a traditional shake)
- 1/2 cup of milk.
- Whipped cream for topping.
Ingredients for Chocolate & Peanut Shake:
- 3 scoops of chocolate ice cream.
- 3 tablespoons of M&M’S Peanut ground up (Did you know that M&M’S® is passionate about quality peanuts – Only 1 in 100 peanuts is lucky enough to find its way into a bag of M&M’S® Peanut.)
- 1/2 cup of milk
- Whipped cream for topping
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend till smooth.
- Pour in a chilled glass.
- Top with whipped cream and M&M’s.
M&M’S® is commemorating the biggest night in Hollywood by debuting a commercial on national TV that shows M&M’S characters invading the movies.
Here is a fun little video to keep us smiling till the new one during the Oscars!
How will you be celebrating the Oscars? Be share to share your favorite awards show tips, snacks and traditions, using M&M’S in the comments below!