This post contains affiliate links. We may earn compensation when you click on the links at no additional cost to you.
6 Reasons Everyone Needs A Cat is a sponsored post on behalf of Purina Muse.
Our three cats are my muses in so many ways.
They inspire us and provide companionship! I love cats so much that I want everyone to have one.
I’ve even put together a list with 6 reasons everyone needs a cat!
1. Cats remind you to take a nap. We all seem to get really busy and forget how great a good nap can be! Cats never forget to take a nap.
2. Cats are the perfect companion animal. You can be gone all day at work and they won’t hold that against you. They are always happy to see you… even if it’s on their terms.
3. Cats empower you to make your needs known. I’ve never met a cat that doesn’t let you know when they need fresh water or more food. Their reminders will teach you to make your needs known too!
4. Cats are there for you. When you need a hug, or at least someone to hang out with, you can count on your cat… as long as they aren’t busy napping!
5. Cats help you remember the importance of play time. Random episodes of running around the house is a totally acceptable forms of play!
6. Cats show you that it’s okay to spend time alone. Have you had a long day? It’s totally okay to be like a cat and just hang out on the couch and watch TV.
For the cat lovers out there like me and my family…Purina has created Muse, a full mmmmenu of tasty food that is completely cat-centric. The line is exclusively offered at PetSmart.
Purina Muse is grain free, made with real fish or poultry with no corn, wheat or soy. There are no added artificial flavors, colors or preservatives and it features natural and essentials nutrients.
Most importantly for my fussy eaters… they LOVED it!
My cats inspire me to be the best cat owner I can be and to give them tons of love like they give me!