This post contains affiliate links. We may earn compensation when you click on the links at no additional cost to you.
6 Reasons Everyone Needs A Cat is a sponsored post on behalf of Purina Muse.
Our three cats are my muses in so many ways.
They inspire us and provide companionship! I love cats so much that I want everyone to have one.
I’ve even put together a list with 6 reasons everyone needs a cat!
1. Cats remind you to take a nap. We all seem to get really busy and forget how great a good nap can be! Cats never forget to take a nap.
2. Cats are the perfect companion animal. You can be gone all day at work and they won’t hold that against you. They are always happy to see you… even if it’s on their terms.
3. Cats empower you to make your needs known. I’ve never met a cat that doesn’t let you know when they need fresh water or more food. Their reminders will teach you to make your needs known too!
4. Cats are there for you. When you need a hug, or at least someone to hang out with, you can count on your cat… as long as they aren’t busy napping!
5. Cats help you remember the importance of play time. Random episodes of running around the house is a totally acceptable forms of play!
6. Cats show you that it’s okay to spend time alone. Have you had a long day? It’s totally okay to be like a cat and just hang out on the couch and watch TV.
For the cat lovers out there like me and my family…Purina has created Muse, a full mmmmenu of tasty food that is completely cat-centric. The line is exclusively offered at PetSmart.
Purina Muse is grain free, made with real fish or poultry with no corn, wheat or soy. There are no added artificial flavors, colors or preservatives and it features natural and essentials nutrients.
Most importantly for my fussy eaters… they LOVED it!
My cats inspire me to be the best cat owner I can be and to give them tons of love like they give me!
Our family is allergic to cats so we can’t have them, but they do have a great idea with catnaps! I am all about those! Great posts on cats and ideas that cats can give us!
Oh, so true! I just love cats. We have one, and he is 12 years old. A wonderful pet, companion, little furry friend! 😀
We are newbies at owning cats. We adopted a brother and sister kitty duo last July. They are both so full of personality and fit in perfectly with out crazy family.
As mama of three cats, I agree! This food looks like they’d enjoy it.
What an adorable cat! My sister has one and it’s so cute. I’m actually getting one soon! Exciting!
Your cats are adorable and it seemed like they loved the food. I will pass this on to my sister who has a cat.
All the best reasons why you need a cat. I don’t have a cat, but I’m planning to get one.
I have really enjoyed every cat that I have owned. They are pretty cool to have
Aww this makes me want to have a cat around. Luckily my daughter is bringing hers! I’m a little nervous since it will be my first time living with one.
These are awesome reason everyone should have a cat. I have never heard of Muse cat food but I will have to share this with my sister along with my brother.
Fun article! Cats have such great personalities.
These are some great reasons to get a cat. Wonderful photos too by the way.
Comments are closed.