This post contains affiliate links. We may earn compensation when you click on the links at no additional cost to you.
Bread. Homemade Bread. Just saying those words makes me happy! It is well known in my family that I am a bread lover. Any kind of bread will do. Sweet or savory, crusty or soft… It’s all just so wonderful. There is something so nostalgic and homey about the smell of homemade bread coming from the kitchen. There has been a revival of homemade bread making and I just love it! We often make our own bread at home and I have collected 50 of the BEST Homemade Bread Recipes from around the web to share with you. I hope that when you are craving a warm and fresh slice of bread from the oven you can find some delicious inspiration from this fabulous list.
1. Chocolate Zucchini Bread A wonderfully moist chocolate quick bread with veggies packed in. Recipe
2. 30 Minute Crusty French Baguette Crusty on the outside, soft on the inside. Recipe
3. Best Pumpkin Bread with Chocolate Chips Moist pumpkin bread that doesn’t hide the pumpkin flavor in spices. Recipe
4. Chocolate Chip & Cream Cheese Banana Bread (Vegan) Light and fluffy and hard to stop eating. Recipe
5. The Easiest Homemade Pretzel Bites Perfect bites for dipping and easy too! Recipe
6. Homemade Bread with 5 Ingredients Make this bread from your pantry staples. Recipe
7. Chocolate Chip Scones If you love scones…these are perfect! (Vegan Option) Recipe
8. Honey Wheat Bread Lightly sweetened by honey, moist and chewy. Recipe
9. Cinnamon Apple Pie Bread All the flavors of Apple Pie in a quick bread. Recipe
10. Cheesy Garlic Biscuits Copycat version of Seafood restaurants. Recipe
11. Irish Potato Bread Adapted from an Irish Cookbook, this bread is hearty and delicious Recipe
12. French Baguette Soft and chewy. Makes 3-4 loaves in one recipe. Recipe
13. Better Than Starbucks Cranberry Bliss Bread Delicious copycat for the coffee house lover. Recipe
14. Artisan Bread at Home A crusty bread made in a Dutch Oven. Recipe
15. Easy Homemade Biscuits Takes less time than you think for yummy biscuits. Recipe
16. Zucchini Bread This is a moist, soft pound cake like quick bread. Recipe
17. Basic White Sandwich Bread Sturdy bread for the perfect sandwich. Recipe
18. Cinnamon Raisin Bread Get out the butter and slather on this warm and yummy bread. Recipe
19. Amazing Dinner Rolls These are referred to as “dangerously” good. Perfect for every dinner. Recipe
20. Chocolate Buttermilk Bread A cross between a cake and a bread. Recipe
21. Whole Wheat Bread Stays soft and fresh for days. Recipe
22. Easy Homemade Garlic Knots These will disappear fast! Great dough recipe for pizza too. Recipe
23. Apple Cinnamon Bread This bread comes together quick for a coffee date or dessert. Recipe
24. Lemon Blueberry Quick Bread The perfect combination of sweet and tart. Recipe
25. Buttery Flakey Croissants Do not fear failure! This recipe is simple and delicious. Recipe
26. English Muffin Bread Economical and better than store bought. Recipe
27. Garlic Naan Bread High Heat makes this bread authentic taste. Recipe
28. Homemade Ciabatta Rolls Classic chewy and perfect for sandwiches and panini. Recipe
29. Homemade Cornbread A sweet cornbread with bits of fresh corn in it. Recipe
30. Amish White Bread Just 6 ingredients! You’ll be making it twice a week. Recipe
31. Gingerbread Loaf A favorite Holiday bread with familiar spices and flavors. Recipe
32. Garlic Cheesy Bread The perfect amount of garlic and cheese and you will be drooling! Recipe
33. Homemade Monkey Bread Also known as Cinnamon Roll Bites. Recipe
34. Cheese, Olive & Buttermilk Bread This savory bread is so yummy. You have to try it! Recipe
35. Honey Wheat Bread Holds it’s shape and doesn’t fall apart when you slice. Recipe
36. Focaccia Bread Rich olive oil and fresh rosemary embedded into a delicious bread. Recipe
37. Snickerdoodle Bread Just like the cookie… warm with cinnamon and sugar Recipe
38. Soft Pretzels No need to head to the mall for your favorite warm snack. Recipe
39. Olive Garden Breadsticks A copycat recipe of the beloved and highly consumed breadsticks. Recipe
40. Easy Homemade French Bread No need to stop at the bakery for fresh french bread! Recipe
41. Rosebud’s Butter-Topped White Bread Make your own white bread loaf at home! Recipe
42. Banana Nut Bread Classic banana bread with optional streusel topping. Recipe
43. Hawaiian Rolls A perfect copycat of the famous Hawaiian Sweet Rolls. Recipe
44. Brazilian Cheese Bread Hard to resist these savory cheesy bites. Recipe
45. Buttery Beer Bread No need to buy the pre-done bread mix. Homemade and easy! Recipe
46. Yeast Rolls Use all-purpose flour to bring warm and gooey rolls to the table for dinner. Recipe
47. No-Knead Artisan Bread Skip the kneading step and produce fabulous bread. Recipe
48. Pumpkin Bread Traditional Pumpkin and Spice. Recipe
49. Simple One Hour Homemade Bread Get in and out of the kitchen in one hour and homemade bread coming out of the oven! Recipe
50. Multigrain Bread Use as many grains as you desire and whip up a yummy multigrain bread. Recipe
I love me some homemade bread! What a great roundup this is – lots of great stuff here.
I have never tried to make homemade bread. There are so many great recipes to try! Thanks for sharing.
Aaannnddd you just won the interwebs! 50 bread recipes? I’m in Heaven.
50 different ways to enjoy the most wonderful source of carbs on the planet? I’m down!
Bread, bread, and more bread! This is the best post I’ve seen all week. Yay!
Okay, I LOVE homemade bread. I’m totally going to try that snickerdoodle bread! Sounds divine.
I want to make to make Pumpkin Bread this fall. I’ve never actually tasted it, but I bet homemade would taste awesome!
Now all I want to do this weekend is bake bread! These looks SO good!
I am just learning how to make bread. Everything on the list sounds delicious. I am saving all these recipes.
Oh now I’m in the mood for some warm, fresh bread! There’s no smell or taste like freshly baked bread.
I love the smell of fresh bread cooking in the oven. I will have to try a few of these recipes. It is the perfect time of the year to bake bread.
I make a lot of Banana Bread. It always smells amazing when it is baking. I will have to try the Snickerdoodle Bread recipe.
I have never heard of a few of the recipes before. I am really interested to try the Snickerdoodle Bread recipe.
Mmmm…there’s nothing better than a hot loaf of hot, fresh bread! Time for me to get bakin’!
This makes me want to dust off the breadmaker! So many great flavors here I need to try.
I love making bread. I can’t wait to try a lot of these recipes. Perfect recipes for the fall season.
Yum! There is nothing better than some yummy homemade bread. What a great list you have compiled!
I’ve been meaning to start making more home breads! Thanks for the recipe collection!
I have been wanting to find some good bread recipes. These look good. Lots of variety too.
what an amazing compilation of homemade bread recipes! I see a few begging to be made! Hanks for taking the time to list them all in one place!
Thanks for sharing the links. I don’t like baking but I do want freshly baked bread once in a while. In fact I just made some.
Oh! I love homemade bread. I would LOVE to make some of these, so many great recipes! I cannot wait to try some!
Thanks for these recipes. It would be a great addition to my recipe collection. I will get busy in the kitchen and try a recipe or two! Nothing like freshly baked homemade bread.
I have a soft spot for soft pretzels. I also love Zucchini Bread, especially whenever my mom fixes it!
I love the chocolate zucchini, banana nut and chocolate chip breads. Now, you’ve just reminded me that I need to make chocolate zucchini bread again. 🙂
Reading this list makes me want to start baking right NOW! I love any bread recipes that add some chocolate. Two of my favorite things. Yum.
I have never made my own bread before but I love all the flavors. I know a cheesy beer bread would be fun to try!
I am drooling right now, like you have no idea. I’ve never made bread but this Cinnamon Apple Pie Bread sounds like the perfect first time.
Some of my most fond memories are of the Sundays when mom would make her homemade bread. I never really was able to make it the way she did.
I have never make my own bread before but I love some homemade bread. Already pinned your post so I can hopefully get around to try some of these awesome recipes soon 😀
Wow so many recipes for bread! I didnt know there were so many interesting variations to it! WOah!
Comments are closed.