This post contains affiliate links. We may earn compensation when you click on the links at no additional cost to you.
Working smarter not harder is kinda our thing. Pete and I both work long hours and when there is a way to make the everyday tasks quicker and easier we jump at the opportunity. This is a sponsored post partnership with Leitz showing 5 Ways To Work Smarter With The Leitz Icon Smart Labeling System.
This post was written by both Pete and I.
There are so many ways that you can get slowed down when you are working.
From letting new emails stop you from working on your current project, to slow office technology… it can be a big time drainer. It doesn’t have to be that way. I’ve learned to time block, and add a time for emails so that I’m not constantly stopping to answer them. That has helped a lot but I am always looking for ways to do even better. Now that Pete and I both have the planning and time blocking under control it was time to focus on the tools we use to get our jobs done.
We both realized that organizing our offices needed to be a priority and a label maker was the solution.
When we received the Leitz Icon Smart Labeling System I was really impressed at the aesthetics of it. It’s sleek and good looking enough to want to have out on our desks. It’s also compact so it doesn’t take up too much space. We thought we would just label our folders and that was it… but the more we used the labeling system, the more ways we found that it helped us save time and get organized.
Here are our 5 Ways To Work Smarter With The Leitz Icon Smart Labeling System:
1. Label folders for work you need to do, and work that is competed. Add work that is done to one and work that still needs to be done to another. I always end up with two piles on my desk. Open tasks and competed ones. The problems always start with me adding more papers to my desk and everything getting mixed up. It’s also great because if you are working on the go (like I often do) you can just grab your folder with work to do and go!
2. Do you have receipts everywhere? I used to… but now I have a nice and neat box labeled withe expenses to drop them in. At the end of the month I just grab them all and put them into another folder labeled with the month.
3. Return address labels take no time at all to print and are way easier to use than writing out your address multiple times. The Leitz Icon Smart Labeling System can print up to 200 labels per minute. Pete and I were both really impressed at how fast it prints and how clear and professional they look. It’s the fastest printer in the world!
4. Print mailing labels on white paper labels, die cut labels for mailings and plastic labels for more permanent filings or archives. You no longer need three printers to get the job done. There is no need to switch between paper trays or machines. You just switch the label cartridge and keep printing.
5. Label items with a picture as needed. Do you have something that is better explained with a picture or graphic? This will do that for you easily! It’s wifi enabled so the whole office can use it, and you can design custom labels with text, graphics, photos and bar codes.
Leitz Icon works with Windows, Mac, iOS and Android smartphones and tablets. The easy drop-in labeling cartridges makes it easier than ever to get the job done quickly – even if that means changing label sizes. With an MSRP of only $149.99 it’s very reasonably priced. The cartridges are also made out of sustainable materials.
Learn more about where to purchase The Leitz Icon Smart Labeling System.
I need to be more organized, I really like the labels idea. Thanks for the great tips and useful post! 😀
Great tips on how to be more organized!!!
Sounds like you found the answer! What an awesome way to stay organized.
Oh I think this label maker is right up my alley. I am super organized but I could still use this.
This label maker is pretty great. I have a label maker that I use all the time. It’s not nearly that nice, though.
This label maker looks great … I would go label crazy if I got one.
Just for the receipts alone this is worthwhile. Seems like we have receipts coming out of our ears! That said, I like the labels and return address feature too. Something to look into!
I need this in the worst way. I have a filing system consisting of post-it notes and handwriting on manila envelopes.
I’ve been on a mission to get more organized myself! This is our 2nd year homeschooling and a lablemaker like this would make life a lot easier! 🙂
I really need a labeling system. It would make finding my blog photography props much easier.
I need a label maker in my life. My filing system consisting of writing on whatever scraps of paper I can find around. This one looks really good.
What a cool labeling system! I love being organized, it makes life so much simpler!
Be efficient and effective is the key to me getting any work done at all! lol I love that this is compatible with so many different devices and that it has drop-in labeling cartridges! I think I might invest in one!
Sounds like a great gadget to get and keep organized! I need to look into this for my homeschooling.
I would use the heck out of that label machine. I love keeping organized!
I have a friend that has a label maker and she keep trying to convince me to get one. I am one step closer after reading your post.
I love label makers and I love organizing. This looks like a great machine!
Oh man I love label makers. This one looks super cool! I need one!
I love label machines! This one is so small and sleek! Love all of the uses!
I think not only do labels help stay organized but the visual consistency of labels vs handwriting makes the office feel more together and professional. What a great device.
A label maker is a fantastic idea. I will have to look into getting one for my office.
I have a label maker and it is fantastic. It makes organizing so much easier.
Do they also make business cards readers? I am in the market for one of those! 🙂
Yes, my life definitely needs organization. Haha, I would do well with boxes and everything labelled.
I could for sure use one of these. I’ve been so disorganized lately, this would REALLY help!
My siblings and I joke about my dad’s label making obsession. The pantry shelves are labeled with things like “Why are you eating this junk?” and other err umm encouragements. I should label them back and say, “Because I inherited your sweet tooth.”
The accountant in me is all over this label maker. I want to label all my file folder for my tax accounts. This is really cool. I think organization is key for anyone working from home. It really helps save time when you know right where to look.
I really like the labels idea! Nice tips of organizing in easier way!
I love label makers. They are so helpful in getting organized.
I can think of so many uses for a label maker. This sounds like a great one!
This is such a high tech label maker! I would love to have one of these. It would come in so handy.
What a good idea to use pictures for a graphic. I would totally do that too!
This is awesome! I could totally use this!
Ooh, I love label makers! I totally need this!
I really need a label maker. It would help me get my home office so much more organized!
I really want a label maker and a reciept scanner. They are on my LIST!
I swear that labels are the key to organization! Love this little gadget!
Comments are closed.