This post contains affiliate links. We may earn compensation when you click on the links at no additional cost to you.
I am so happy that I have the opportunity to be an Ambassador for Holmes® Smart Humidifier enabled with WeMo™because it is something that we use and love. I’ll be sharing more about it in the following months in sponsored posts like this one. As always, all opinions are my own.
It’s been almost a month since we started using our new Holmes® Smart Humidifier Console, Enabled by WeMo and we love it.
I thought it would be hard to tell if it really made a difference but I was wrong. We all noticed that about a week into using it we had less dry skin and no more sore throats when we would wake up in the morning. We used to get sore throats from the dry air when we were sleeping and no one has had one since.
I was really surprised at just how dry the air here is.
For some reason I always think of San Diego as having a higher humidity level than it does, which I know is totally wrong… but that always has stuck with me. Seeing how much water this humidifier pumps into the air made me really realize how dry the air is and how much better we feel with more humidity in the air.
It’s one of those things that we will never go back to not using. Pete and I comment daily about how happy we are to have it.
Here is my first post about it, but these are the reasons we love the Holmes® Smart Humidifier Console, Enabled by WeMo.
You can do all of these things:
- Control your humidifier settings anytime, from anywhere, using your smartphone or tablet with the WeMo App.
- Has a smart sensor that monitors the humidity level.
- Choose between 5 comfort levels for the right level of humidity for your home.
- Provides humidity to the entire house so the whole family stays comfortable during the winter months.
- 36-hour runtime, so there is no constant refilling of water tanks.
- The filter reminder conveniently tells you when to reorder and allows you to purchase immediately through the app.
WeMo comes in handy during life’s We Moments, you know the feeling of relief in being able to adjust your technology to better your life. That’s a “WeMoment”!
Here are 3 Reasons To Add More Humidity To Your Home:
- Beauty- Humidifiers can help combat harsh dry air, restoring the moisture that keeps the skin hydrated.
- Make Your Home Better- Dry climates can wreak havoc on hardwood floors and cause splitting due to low humidity.
- Health Benefits- Dry air can cause congestion in the sinuses, leading to sinus pain and sinusitis. Adding humidity will allow the nasal cavity to drain properly.