20 Of The Best Starbucks Copycat Recipes
This post contains affiliate links at no cost to you. Thank you for supporting It's a Lovely Life!
Coffee. It is so wonderful. Give it to me hot, cold, iced, blended. We are a society addicted to coffee. Starbucks is on the top of my list of favorite places to pick up a coffee or tea. But it can get pricey. Make your favorite Starbucks drink at home with these simple and delicious recipes. We have searched the internet for our favorite Starbucks copycat recipes and just can't help but share them with you! Enjoy!
1. Salted Caramel Mocha Salt, Caramel, Chocolate & Coffee. Need I say more… Recipe
2. Very Berry Hibiscus Tea Refresher Refreshing combination of berries, juice & Tea. Perfect for a hot day! Recipe
3. Caramel Frappuccino One of the most popular iced blended drink on the Starbucks menu. Recipe
4. Eggnog Latte This one is a holiday favorite. But who says you can only drink it in December? Recipe
5. White Chocolate Mocha This smooth, creamy drink is perfection in a cup. Recipe
6. Java Chip Frappuccino What could make a blended iced coffee even better? More coffee and chocolate. The little niblets of coffee beans are oh-so-wonderful! Recipe
7. Mocha Cookie Crumble Frappuccino The ever popular chocolate wafer and cream cookie, blended with expresso, milk & ice. Recipe
8. Lime Refreshers Real fruit juice, mint & lime. Shaken together over ice. Perfection. Recipe
9. Gingerbread Spice Latte Wam gingerbread spices make this latte feel like home in front of the fireplace. Recipe
10. Shaken Iced Peach Green Tea Lemonade This limited time treat is perfect for both the tea lover and lemonade craver. Recipe
11. Hot Chocolate This version takes the classic cup of cocoa to a whole new level! Recipe
12. Mocha Frappuccino Frozen Chocolate Coffee. Pure perfection! Recipe
13. S'Mores Frappuccino This new, limited time drink is summer in a cup! Childhood memories of S'mores and campfires. Recipe
14. Pumpkin Spice Latte This much anticipated fall drink is often released right at the end of summer. Enjoy pumpkin all year round with this lovely drink. Recipe
15. Chai Tea Latte A warm spice tea blended with hot milk is extremely comforting. Recipe
16. Strawberries and Cream Frappuccino If you are looking for a refreshing, non-caffinated drink whip up this Strawberry sensation. Recipe
17. Caramel Apple Spice This is an amped up hot apple cider. So yummy! Recipe
18. Caramel Macchiato Expresso, frothy milk and caramel. A triple threat. A most wonderful cup of coffee! Recipe
19. Iced Caramel Macchiato The iced version of the Caramel Macchiato. Just as good and wonderful for a summer afternoon pick-me-up. Recipe
20. Passion Tea Lemonade It is hard to limit yourself to just one cup of this refreshing drink. Make it by the gallon! Recipe
You can also earn Starbucks (and other) gift cards by joining Swagbucks. Over the years I've earned hundreds of dollars in gift cards taking surveys and other simple ways through Swagbucks and then I use the points I earn to get free Starbucks gift cards to use when I don't feel like making my drink at home.
You may also like these posts:
What is your favorite Starbucks drink?