Welcome to the June 2020 10k Traffic Challenge!
What is the 10k Traffic Challenge?
It's 10 straight days of learning and community building designed to grow your blog traffic to over 10,000 page views a month.
Here's how it works:
- You will have a new lesson and task to work on each day.
- The lesson for the day will share tips and techniques that the most successful bloggers use to drive traffic (visitors) to their blogs.
- Each day there is a community-based task designed to encourage blogger friendships, implement the training for that day, and actually drive traffic to your blog!
- The daily lessons will be released on our blog here at ItsALovelyLife.com (we'll send you emails with the link).
All of the community-based tasks will happen in our brand new blogger forum at BigBlogs.com
We all know that blog traffic is one of the most important factors of a successful blog because without traffic (or site visitors) nobody will see all of your awesome content. It's the same as opening up a great store that nobody ever walks into. There is no way this store will sell anything… even if you have the best products on the planet. It will be nearly impossible to monetize your blog without traffic.
We created all of this training to increase your website traffic with this in mind.
So be sure to follow along with all the lessons and assignments to see tons of positive results.
So, how do you win this challenge? There will be no losers, everyone is a winner when it comes to increasing your website traffic… but we are still going to have some cool prizes, but they will be awarded based on participation, not traffic results.
We understand that everyone may be at a different starting point, and have varying amounts of time to put these ideas into action, so we want these prizes to encourage everyone!
If you participate, and you are randomly chosen, then you will win one of the prizes.
What are the prizes?
We want to make sure that we are providing prizes that are useful for your blog. So, we've come up with a prize list that is filled with blogger “swag”.
These things will either directly affect your traffic and/or earning potential with your blog. They are also things that we highly recommend all bloggers use to take their blogs to the next level.
Here they are:
- Starbucks $25 Gift Card – Bloggers NEED coffee!
- 90 Days of Constant Contact (A $60 value)
- Grand Prize – Blogging Blastoff course for free! $397+ Value. This will be for the class starting July 1, 2020
There is no cost for the 10k Traffic Challenge… it is FREE training to help you increase your website pageviews!
How do you sign up? Just enroll using this form below:
As soon as you enroll, you'll receive an email with further instructions. You'll also need to create a free profile at our new blogger forum, BigBlogs.com
***Make sure to read the instructions in the email if you plan to participate and benefit from the Challenge.
The 10k Challenge starts Thursday, June 11th (first lesson and assignment releases at 6 am PST) and runs through Saturday, June 20th.
Prizes will be announced on BigBlogs.com (10k Challenge Section) on June 22nd.
Still thinking about it?
Here is more information:
The first 10k Traffic Challenge took place in May 2017.
Every month since, we've had thousands of bloggers participate each month.
To date, over 30,000 bloggers have participated in this wildly popular free challenge and we are striving to make this our biggest and best month yet!
Many of our blogging students have told us that the 10k Challenge gave them the confidence and tools to turn blogging into a full-time career.
Are you ready?
Other Important Details:
- Winners will be announced on June 22nd and will be chosen at random at BigBlogs.com (10k Challenge section).
- To win a prize, you must participate in the challenge by interacting on at least one thread in the challenge. This means that you must also join BigBlogs.com to be eligible to receive a prize.
- You must have an active blog with at least 3 posts on a self-hosted WordPress platform by June 20th. PLEASE NOTE: WordPress.com, Wix, Squarespace, or other similar platforms are not eligible to receive a prize or participate in the 10k Challenge (unless you are in the process of converting over to self-hosted WordPress).
- We will not be monitoring your traffic as part of this challenge. We will simply be providing you the tips and advice to increase your traffic.
- We reserve the right to change/add any rules or prizes during the challenge as deemed necessary
- We reserve the right to revoke anyone's access to the challenge if we feel a participant is not abiding by the rules or creating problems for other participants.
- The 10k Challenge was formerly run out of our Facebook group with over 200,000 members. We've decided to move the challenge to our new forum this month to make it much easier for everyone involved! We think you'll find that it will be a HUGE improvement in the organization of the challenge.
Getting traffic to your site is critical to your success as a blogger. We hope you take all the tips and information that we provide during the challenge and run with it. If you truly focus and work hard, you will be on your way to achieving the results that you deserve.
Are you excited to increase your traffic?
We're excited to see you participate!!!
-Heather & Pete Reese