Welcome to the 10k Traffic Challenge for July!
If you are here, you have most likely heard us talking about this in our Start A Money Making Blog Facebook group or and/or have been receiving our emails.
What is the 10k Traffic Challenge? Well, I'm glad you asked. This challenge is about increasing traffic. Our goal for this challenge is to provide you the tips and tools for you to increase your traffic to over 10,000 page views a month in the very near future. For 10 straight days starting on July 5, 2017, we will have a new lesson and task for you to work on.
We will be doing this by sharing tips and tasks in the group and in our emails. The bottom line is that if you follow along and put these ideas to work for your own blog, you will see a lot of positive results.
What is so important about traffic to your blog? Well, without traffic (or site visitors) nobody will see all your hard work. Worse yet, it will be nearly impossible to monetize your blog without traffic. It is essentially the same as opening up a great store that nobody ever walks into. There is no way this store will sell anything even if you have the best products on the planet.
So, how do you win this challenge? There will be no winners or losers, only participants. There will be some great prizes, but they will be awarded based off participation, not traffic results. We understand that everyone may be at a different starting point, and have varying amounts of time to put these ideas into action, so we want to make it fair to everyone. If you participate, and you are randomly chosen, then you will win one of the prizes.
What are the prizes? We want to make sure that we are providing prizes that are useful to your new blog. So, we've come up with a prize list that is filled with a lot of blogger “swag”. These things will either directly affect your traffic and/or earning potential with your blog. They are also things that we highly recommend all bloggers use to take their blogs to the next level.
Here they are:
- Starbucks $25 Gift Card – We'll give out 5 of these. Bloggers NEED coffee!
- 1 Year of Pretty Link Pro Plugin – Beginner Package $47 value
- 6 months of Tailwind – $60 value
- New theme from Themeforest – $50 value
- Grand Prize – 30 Day Blogging Fast Track course for free! $349+ Value – We can't just have one grand prize….so, we'll giveaway two!! This will be for the class starting August 1, 2017
How do you sign up? All you have to do is enter your name, email, and website address in the form below:
a Rafflecopter giveaway
- Winners will be announced on Friday July 14th (Day 10 of the Challenge)
- To win you must participate in the challenge by interacting on at least one thread in the Facebook group regarding the challenge. This means that you must also join the Facebook group in order to be eligible to receive a prize. It is also where we will be announcing the winners.
- You must have an active blog with at least 3 posts on a self hosted WordPress platform by July 14th. A WordPress.com hosted site is not eligible to receive a prize.
- We will not be monitoring your traffic as part of this challenge. We will simply be providing you the tips and advice to increase your traffic.
- All tips and tasks that we post for the challenge in the group will have the hashtag #10kchallenge
- To easily find posts related to a particular day search the group using this hashtag format #10kchallengeday1 #10kchallengeday2 #10kchallengeday3 etc.. Also, links to each day's assignment will be updated daily in this post.
- There will be a new task posted every day in the Facebook group starting July 5, 2017 and ending July 14, 2017
- We reserve the right to change/add any rules or prizes during the challenge as deemed necessary
Are you excited to increase your traffic? We are excited for you!
Having traffic to your site is critical to your success as a blogger. We hope you take all the tips and information that we provide during the challenge and run with it. If you truly focus and work hard, you will be on your way to achieving the results that you deserve. Good luck everyone!!
Here are the links to each day's assignment. The corresponding link will be live as soon as it is posted in the facebook group.