10 Things You Should Be Saying To Your Wife
1. I love you. I know it's a little obvious. But wives need to hear this little phrase over and over. I don't know if it can be said too much.
2. You are beautiful. Every woman wants to be beautiful. Tell her how she is beautiful and what about her is pretty.
3. Thank you for all the little things you do. Women usually do quite a few little things that may seem unnoticeable day to day, but they are big things! Let her know you don't take her and the work she does for granted.
4. You are smart. Women have sometimes been belittled and sometimes assumed inferior. Tell your wife how smart she is. Point out some ways you have learned from her.
5. I am a better man because I am with you. Express to your wife that you have become a better man because she is in your life. She challenges you and pushes you to do your best. Because of her support, you have achieved goals & dreams in your life.
6. Tell me about your day. Women like to talk. Be genuine and ask your wife how her day was. Really listen and pay attention showing her that she is important to you.
7. I need you. Let you wife know that you really need her. Without her you would not be able to do all that you do.
8. Sit down and put your feet up. Yes. Sometimes wives need a little break! Take over dinner or the laundry for a few minutes and let her get some quiet time in.
9. You are a great mom. If you are blessed with children, then your wife has a very demanding job. She is on call 24/7. Let her know that you really appreciate her role in your children's lives. And that she is doing a fabulous job too.
10. How can I help you? Find out what you can do to help your wife out. You might be surprised at all the little tasks she has to do each day. Just taking on one of them would be a big help to her.
Is there anything I forgot?
This post contains affiliate links. Please see Disclosure Policy for further information…
I have one quick tip that has made a tremendous difference in my own life and the lives of countless others. I find that listening to a daily dose of inspirational or self helps books gets my day started in the right direction. I know that this one small thing is responsible for a lot of the success that I have achieved in life. I've found that it is very difficult for me to actually set aside time to read these type of books. But, I discovered a way to get my daily dose of positivity without changing my routing at all. The answer is audiobooks, and the leader in audiobooks is certainly Audible, an Amazon company. They have thousands upon thousands of titles and they are also offering a free 30 day trial right now so you can try it out.
I usually listen to Audible on my phone while I am going for a walk or working out, or I play it in my car while I am dropping the kids off at school. Audible has a convenient app that makes all of this so easy. Anyhow, I just wanted to share because of the dramatic impact this simple little thing has had on my life, my attitude, and my earnings! Click HERE to get the 30 Day Free Trial so you can try it out yourself. I don't know how long they will be offering the free trial, so I would suggest checking it out now.