10 Things You Should Be Saying To Your Husband
1. I am proud of the man you are. Men want a cheerleader! Let your husband know that he makes you proud and you will be telling him that you are proud to be his.
2. You make me a better person just by being with you. Tell your husband that you are better with him than a part from him.
3. You inspire me to follow my dreams. Seeing your husband work hard inspires you to do the same and go after your dreams. Together you can do so much.
4. Tell your hubby what is attractive about him. We want him to tell us that we are beautiful. Don't forget he wants to know you think he is amazing.
5. You are an amazing dad. If you are blessed with children, let your husband know you appreciate his role as a father in their lives.
6. Thinking of you still gives me goose bumps. You may not be in the puppy love stage anymore, but keep the excitement alive with those little goose bumps.
7. I will always love you. You can't say “I love you” too much. Tell him often and let him know he has your love for always.
8. Thank you for all that you do for me and our children. Men really do feel the pressure of leading and providing for their families. Although, they are not perfect, let your husband know that you really appreciate the work that he does and sacrifices he makes for you and the kids.
9. I am so glad we are together. Tell your man that you are happy you chose him and he chose you. Life isn't always perfect, but you are happy that you are going through life together.
10. Tell them there is nobody you would ever want to be with other than them and how happy they make you!
Did I forget anything? What else should you be saying to your husband?
This post contains affiliate links. Please see Disclosure Policy for further information…
I have one quick tip that has made a tremendous difference in my own life and the lives of countless others. I find that listening to a daily dose of inspirational or self helps books gets my day started in the right direction. I know that this one small thing is responsible for a lot of the success that I have achieved in life. I've found that it is very difficult for me to actually set aside time to read these type of books. But, I discovered a way to get my daily dose of positivity without changing my routing at all. The answer is audiobooks, and the leader in audiobooks is certainly Audible, an Amazon company. They have thousands upon thousands of titles and they are also offering a free 30 day trial right now so you can try it out.
I usually listen to Audible on my phone while I am going for a walk or working out, or I play it in my car while I am dropping the kids off at school. Audible has a convenient app that makes all of this so easy. Anyhow, I just wanted to share because of the dramatic impact this simple little thing has had on my life, my attitude, and my earnings! Click HERE to get the 30 Day Free Trial so you can try it out yourself. I don't know how long they will be offering the free trial, so I would suggest checking it out now.