This post contains affiliate links. We may earn compensation when you click on the links at no additional cost to you.
You know how much we LOVE Netflix in our home!
There is such a great variety of shows to watch and I am so thankful to have them on in the background while I’m working on my blog (you can start your own blog with our 5-Day Free Course), or as a family during movie night. If you missed my first post of 10 Shows You Should Be Watching On Netflix be sure to check it out!
Here is the updated 10 (More) shows you should be watching on Netflix in 2021!
1. Virgin River- I am so thankful that there are now two seasons of this masterpiece so that we can sink deeper and deeper into the storyline. Teaser- heartbreak leads to new beginnings and a whole lot more!
1. October Faction- Supernatural family drama. The series features twins with powers and their supernatural fighting parents. Sounds simple, but it isn’t. Very entertaining!
1. Firefly Lane- Bestfriends from childhood sharing life’s twists and turns into their adulthood. There are equal parts heartbreak, hope, and love. It reminds me a lot of This is Us and Parenthood. A show that will leave a mark on your heart for a long time!
4. Bridgerton- A period piece featuring siblings living the high society life in London- looking for love, happiness, and good times! Maybe some scandals too?
5. The Umbrella Academy- This is a sci-fi series based on a comic book. Not something I ever thought I would find myself watching- yet here we are. It kept my attention and had some pretty cool filming elements. I’m not sure I took in all of it, as I was watching while working- but I would definitely keep watching future seasons.
6. Dead To Me- This is the story of a very unfortunate friendship. It is uncomfortable, funny, endearing in a strange way, and something you won’t be able to stop watching.
7. The Ripper- This will freak you out and intrigue you at the same time. All about the hunt to identify and hopefully capture the Yorkshire Ripper- the serial killer from the 1970s.
8. Peaky Blinders- I am always looking for shows that have multiple seasons (this one has 5 so far) so that I can get completely immersed in the characters. This timepiece set in 1919 Birmingham, England will do just that… as you feel like you are a part of the gang led by the infamous crime boss.
9. FATE: THE WINX SAGA- Teen/Young Adult series that is mindless fun watching for all ages. Follow an American girl who just found out she is a fairy and her new magical friends as they right the wrongs of the past?
10. Longmire- Set in Wyoming, this crime thriller follows the life of a sheriff who is rebuilding his life after the death of his wife.
This post has been updated from its original publishing in 2014.
INTERESTED IN STARTING YOUR OWN BLOG?
Our Start A Blogging Business FREE Crash Course includes:
- Everything we wish we knew before we started our blog.
- Everything we have learned over the past 10 years of successful blogging.
- Step-by-step, simple, and easy to follow instructions.
- Where the correct place to write your blog posts is.
- How to pick the best name for your blog.
- What to write about and what not to write about.
- Direct access to ask all your questions.
- So much more!