We are big believers in home security systems.
Here are some of the things we loved best about our new home security and camera system.
1. There is no monitoring to pay for. When the system senses an issue or break in, you get an immediate notification on your phone and anyone else that you designate. This saves a ton on monthly fees.
- The Myfox Security Camera is the only monitoring camera that protects your home AND your privacy through its remote controllable privacy shutter.
- The Myfox Security Camera works in tandem with the Myfox App, which allows you to stay connected and keep an eye on your home, no matter where you are.
- The HD camera’s night vision and wide-angle lens ensure you don’t miss anything, while the two-way microphone allows you stay in touch with family when they leave or return home, no matter where in the world you are.
- The camera also has a battery backup and it can be moved from room to room for a kid’s birthday, watching your pets, as a baby monitoring device and more.
- Of course, with your safety in mind, the camera’s reliable motion detection triggers an alert to your app when something out of the ordinary happens.
The alarm is smart enough to know the difference between an intrusion attempt and when there’s a ball banging against the door to prevent false alarms. The security system even disarms itself when a keyholding member of the household enters.
- The myfox system can be customized to any home or situation. If you would like extra cameras, they are simple to add.
- Through the Myfox key fob and smart product integrations, when a user arrives home the Nest Thermostat can automatically go into Home mode, music can start playing on Echo, and more. The possibilities for connected living are endless.