I dream about a world where we can all eat food that we really like, that is healthy and still tastes good. Thankfully there are great companies popping up these days that offer a healthy, quality product that tastes great too!
One such company is CravOn™ Fries! They make “Never Fried French Fries” that are washed, sliced, blanched, frozen and then brushed with olive oil and dusted with sea salt. French fries that are not fried and have all natural ingredient? How cool is that? They also have 50% less fat than fried potatoes… and they taste fabulous!
CravOn™ kindly reached out to me to try their fries. How could I possibly say no to that? No way! A couple days later I had in my possession all 4 varieties of their potatoes, Ripple Cut, Steak Cut, Diamond Cut, and Anytime Diced. It was a tough decision deciding which potato variety to use and what to make…
I know how much my husband loves loaded nachos so I decided to make him an Irish variation…
Sophisticated Irish Nachos
- CravOn Fries- I used the thick steak cut ones
- Chili- you can totally use your favorite canned chili but I used a homemade one
- Cheese- I like a cheddar/colby mix
- Garnish’s like lettuce, tomatoes, sour cream and salsa
- Bake the fries according to the directions
- Arrange them on a plate one fry at a time. You want them all flat and on their own so that they can each get the yummy toppings.
- Add a thick line of chili down the center of the fries.
- Top with cheese and your favorite garnish toppings.
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post. I was compensated. All opinions are mine.