Peanut Butter Brownie Cupcakes
What is better than Chocolate brownies and peanut butter? I can’t think of many things! Okay, maybe world peace? That would be better but these are good too! Ever since I became Heather Reese <—- notice the name “Reese”,… I’ve had this thing for peanut butter and chocolate, it’s like I now feel a calling to Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup and I keep taking it up a notch, first there were Pete’s Peanut Butter Brownie Cupcakes.
I love these brownie cupcakes because they are a fun spin on a favorite treat.
You will need:
- 1 package of brownie mix
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 egg
- 1 container of peanut butter
- Preheat oven to 350
- Spray muffin tin with oil and line with paper cups.
- Mix egg, brownie mix, water and oil together in a mixing bowl. This will make a more fudgy type of brownie, the kind I prefer.
- After the brownie mix is thoroughly mixed, Use a spoon to pour the brownie batter into your awaiting paper cups. The brownie batter should be nice and thick, so it isn’t as messy as it sounds.
- Carefully put a spoonful of peanut butter into the cups.
- Then pour the remaining brownie mix into the muffin tins.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
Here a few tips for making these cupcakes:
A great peanut butter makes a big difference. Make sure to use your favorite. I like to turn the heat off and add chocolate chips to the top, to make them a little more interesting visually, and because peanut butter brownies aren’t sinful enough. You can also use peanut butter chips or sprinkles. These are so simple and turn out spectacular!
What is your favorite way to eat peanut butter?