Spring came so quickly this year.
I never realize it’s happening until we spring forward, and then I’m shocked that winter is almost over. It seriously sneaks up on me each and every year. I love the longer days and warmer weather. It wakes me up from my winter slumber, and I’m ready to start spending more time outdoors. It also means that summer dresses are right around the corner, or if you live in Southern California like I do, it means it’s time to start wearing them now because the warm spring weather starts even earlier here.
To celebrate the beginning of spring, I’ve added some simple tips to my beauty routine.
- This is the perfect time to stick to a simple makeup routine. During the spring, I keep my makeup easy and relaxed. A little powder, blush, mascara and lip color. I’ve also been adding a little brighter shades to my lip gloss and lipstick collections. The new spring lip colors were just released so be sure to buy yourself a new one. Even a simple “pop” of lip color like this can make all your other makeup seem fresh and exciting.
- If you are not already wearing a daily sunblock, now is the perfect time. As the days get longer you are exposed to more sunlight. Protect your skin.
- Drink more water. I know this is said all the time, but oh my… being properly hydrated makes so much of a difference!
- As the weather changes from raining, to dry and cooler temperatures, to warmer air, our skin needs extra care with exfoliation and deeper hydration. Use an exfoliating cleanser and a heavier lotion at night. Stick to a lighter weight facial lotion during the day.
- This year I have something extra special to celebrate for spring, a new smile from Invisalign® clear aligners. It’s my biggest beauty tip. Seriously, nothing compares to a beautiful smile… and the added confidence that it gives you, so I’ve been enjoying the improvements I’ve been seeing with treatment.
As I’ve shared before, I had traditional metal braces and after that I didn’t wear my retainer, and I eventually developed some crowding in my bottom teeth that really bothered me.
I was embarrassed to smile as big as I wanted to, and that is going to be a thing of the past very soon as my Invisalign treatment is making my teeth nice and straight!
Invisalign treatment, also known as clear braces because they are nearly invisible and removable appliances or aligners, is used to straighten teeth—alone for comprehensive orthodontic treatment or as a key component of restorative or cosmetic dental work. Invisalign clear aligners is appropriate for treating adults and teens. In fact, Ashley and I are both using them at the same time, which is pretty awesome. We share tips and tricks (like never forget to take our aligners out when it’s time to eat), and we go to appointments together. Since I would be taking Ashley anyway, it’s nice to be able to do something to better myself too.
I am so excited about how my smile is already looking, and I really love how easy it has been for it to become a part of my lifestyle and the results have been amazing! I can’t wait to share them with you all soon. I really believe that Invisalign clear aligners is sheer brilliance, and these 5 reasons illustrate it perfectly!