Yankee Candle is a holiday tradition in my home and I’m so excited to be sharing their new holiday fragrances. This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Yankee Candle. All opinions are 100% mine.
As soon as Thanksgiving is over I bring out the holiday scented candles.
It’s a tradition now and my daughters all get excited for it too. I bring out our classic Yankee Candles but I also buy a couple new ones each year to add to our collection. I always think as I buy the new ones that there is no way they will be able to top that year’s scents… and then the next year I love the new ones even more! This year is no exception.
This year there are seven new New Yankee Candle Holiday Fragrances.
In the tumblers there are:
- Candy Cane Lane. “A favorite holiday place where delicious dreams are made with tingly peppermint, sweet cookies and creamy vanilla icing”. Heather’s note: Smells just like a candy cane and I wanted to take a bite of it!
- Magical Frosted Forest. “An enchanted place where icy breezes playfully dance through tall, snow-coated pines”. Heather’s note: I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS ONE! I took one smell of this one and it felt like Christmas Eve! I imagined a beautifully decorated tree with sugar cookies in the oven. LOVE!
- Angel’s Wings. “Spirits rise on this beautiful, airy aroma of joyfully sweet spun sugar, heavenly sheer flower petals and divinely smooth vanilla.” Heather’s note: I’ve never smelled an angel, but I would imagine this is what they smell like. Slight sweet undertones and a little bit of spice. Perfect to burn during a holiday brunch.
- Winter Garden. “Quietly captivating … the refreshing scent of lush evergreen branches captured in icy splendor.” Heather’s note: Lovely. Relaxing and energizing at the same time. Perfect to burn during a holiday cocktail party or cookie exchange.
They also have new scents in the Pure Radiance™ vases too! They are:
- Pure Radiance™ by Yankee Candle® Winter. “As fresh and clean as new fallen snow … a cool burst of frosted fir.” Heather’s note: Scents take me places even if they are just in my mind. This one took me to a scene of crisp snow falling while you are enjoying hot chocolate by the fire. It would be perfect to burn straight through winter and into spring.
- Pure Radiance™ by Yankee Candle®Christmas Candy. “Wistfully confectionery, a sentimental holiday favorite, bright and festive with sweet and spicy notes.” Heather’s note: I’m saving this one for Christmas morning. It’s sweet, but not too sweet with just enough scent to give a wonderful backdrop to our celebration!
These vases are beautiful. Simply stunning. I love the way they glow when burning and they also have an amazing proprietary wick technology called Crackling LumiWick™ that will wow you!
I wish you all could smell these through the computer.
They have the most beautiful fragrance! Right now we are burning another new scent, Luscious Plum- “Exquisitely rich and festive … the scent of sugar-coated plums is a Christmas fantasy come true.” Heather’s note: It has slightly sweet undertones and fills my home with a distinctive holiday feel. Totally in love with this one and I can’t wait to burn and experience the rest!
These would make perfect gifts.
Yankee Candle has a long standing history of being America’s favorite because of their quality, beautiful holders and amazing fragrance. They can be purchased in quite a few sizes too so that you can find the perfect one for everyone on your list. I like that I can pick the perfect candle for each gift recipient. My mother loves the small jar candles and more fruity scents while my mother-in-law enjoys the large vases and bolder scents so I can order each of their gifts online and have them delivered straight to my door.