I feel so lucky to live in SoCal where there are tons of great ways to get into the holiday spirit! Knott’s is always at the top of our list of places to go as a family and have fun. We have been visiting during the holidays since I was a baby and Knott’s has always been a special place for my family as it was one of my Grandpas favorite places! They really do it up for the holidays and it’s especially special if you love crafts! Here is a list of all the ways to make the holidays lovely at Knott’s…
Can’t miss holiday fun at Knott’s Berry Farm includes:
- IT’S CHRISTMAS SNOOPY! – Charles M. Schulz Theatre
- SANTA’S CHRISTMAS CABIN- Photos with Santa, Wine and Craft Beer tasting, Santa’s Sundae Bar
- SNOOPY’S TREE LIGHTING – Calico Square
- CHRISTMAS ABOARD ENGINE 41 – CALICO STEAM TRAIN
- WINTER WONDERLAND – Camp Snoopy Theatre
- CALICO SALOON CHRISTMAS SHOW – Calico Saloon
- “A CHRISTMAS CAROL” or “THE GIFT OF THE MAGI” – Bird Cage Theatre
- CALICO CAROLERS – Throughout Ghost Town
- THE GHOST TOWN MINERS – Spurs stage
- SNOOPY’S MAGICAL NIGHTS OF LIGHTS – Camp Snoopy
- CHRISTMAS CRAFTS FAIR- Ghost Town
2014 SEASON PASSES make a great gift this holiday season! Season passes, which boast unlimited visits in 2014, can be purchased online starting at $78.00 or with six easy installment payments of $13.00, for a limited time. Knott’s Season Pass program offers its members great discounts, special Season Pass Holder events and more.
2014 Season Passes Include:
- Easy pay payment program (for a limited time)
- One FREE visit during the 2013 season
- Additional visits for just $9.99 each through December 31, 2013*
- Unlimited visits for the entire 2014 season with no blackout dates
- Access to Knott’s great seasonal offerings, including Knott’s Merry Farm, Knott’s Berry Bloom, and Camp Spooky
- Discounts at select food and merchandise locations
- Discounts on Knott’s Scary Farm Tickets
- Early Ride Time on select rides during summer season
*Per Pass Holder/non-transferrable ** Per Pass Holder /per day/ non-transferrable.
To purchase passes and find additional information on all Knott’s Berry Farm has to offer, visit www.knotts.com.
Doesn’t Snoopy look awesome as Santa?