This No Bake Cookies and Cream Cheesecake is amazing! You will just fall in love with how creamy and smooth this cheesecake is. No need to stress about a whole lot of ingredients to manage or under-baking your cheesecake and the middle falling in. The whole family just gobbles this cheesecake up!
- 12 oz. Cream Cheese (softened)
- 1 1/2 tsp Vanilla
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 8 oz container Whipped Cream
- 5 tsp Butter
- 40-50 Cream Filled Chocolate Sandwich Cookies
- Grind 20-25 cookies in a food processor or smash with a rolling pin in a plastic bag. (the cookies should be crushed with cream filling inside and finely crushed.)
- Melt butter and combine with crushed cookies and stir to combine.
- Press cookie crumbles into the bottom of a pie pan, 9×9 square pan, or 8 inch spring form pan.
- Refrigerate crust for at least 30 minutes.
- Beat together cream cheese, vanilla, and sugar until well combined and fluffy.
- Fold in whipped cream.
- Coarsely chop 12-15 cookies and fold into cream cheese mixture.
- Spread cream cheese filling onto cookie crust.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours to allow to set.
- Garnish with remaining cookies.