I never know what the day is going to bring.
No matter how hard I try to plan it never seems to work out the way I think it will. I have a to-do list the size of Texas like most people these days and as much as that is a daunting thing to look at… it’s also quite exciting. There are lots of possibilities out there and I love all the adventure they bring.
Every morning I start my day with a cup of coffee with Coffee-Mate French Vanilla Creamer.
Coffee-mate (coffee’s perfect mate since 1961) doesn’t believe in “plain vanilla” for your coffee, which is why they have used their flavor expertise to develop two distinctive and exceptional vanilla experiences (and one is a new classic).
Your favorite flavor is now also available in two flavors: Classic and French.
Classic Vanilla: The comforting flavor you remember in all your childhood treats. This one was born in the classic American kitchen. Flavor is driven by beany, woody and vanillia notes with very little marshmallow and icing character. It is balanced and aromatic. French Vanilla: Deliciously creamy, this flavor is perfect anytime. Its rich, smooth flavor makes it ideal to share or enjoy all to yourself.
I have just a few minutes to enjoy my vanilla coffee before the fun like this starts…
I sit back and soak in all the possibilities that come with a brand new day.
Am I the only one that LOVES to see this happen?
I’m taking back vanilla because vanilla invigorates me!
I use this burst of energy to start the day off right! You can too with my list of “5 Steps To Start Your Day Off Right”:
- Take a moment right when you wake up to breathe. Think about all that is good in your life and smile.
- Grab a cup of joe and a splash of Classic or French Vanilla Coffee-mate Creamer. Let the vanilla energize you.
- Write out your to-do list and prioritize it by importance.
- Make time for something fun. Every day may not be a full on day of fun, but there is always time for a moment or two of added fun. Plan a walk with a neighbor or a call with a friend.
- Plan some surprise ways to show your loved ones that you care. I like to write out a note and hide it in my daughter’s lunch box for her to find later.
Show us how much you love Classic Vanilla. Snap a photo of your own vanilla moment and share it with the hashtag #TakeBackVanilla (on Twitter, Facebook or Instagram) for a chance to have your photo featured on Coffee-mate’s social channels.
There’s vanilla in everyone.
Remember the next time someone calls you vanilla, take it as a compliment. It’s time to take back vanilla (#TakeBackVanilla) for even more fun and excitement every day.
Do you love vanilla too?
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls Collective and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.