I am a member of the Collective Bias® Social Fabric® Community. This content has been compensated as part of a social shopper amplification for Collective Bias and its client. All health related suggestions and opinions expressed in this post are all my own. I am not a medical professional and my opinions are not to be construed as medical advice. Please speak to your own medical professional for advice on your own situation. #WellAtWalgreens #CollectiveBias
Spring time allergies always hit us hard. My middle one is allergic to almost every tree, flower and grass and the little one is allergic to Spring days in general. She can go from this happy little girl playing outside to a miserable puffy-eyed 4 year old in minutes flat. We still don’t know exactly what triggers her allergy issues so we just plan ahead and take our Kids Allergy Survival Kit with us!
I went shopping at Walgreens for our kit this year because during the month of March, Well at Walgreens products are buy one get one 50% off. This is a pretty good savings and I stocked up!
In our kit, I purchased the following things:
- Wal-Dryl Allergy
- Box of tissues
- Hand Sanitizer- We are extra careful with germs when they are having an allergy attack.
- Lip moisturizer- Mouth breathing can mean cracked and uncomfortable lips. Prevention is best.
- Hand Lotion- If you get a rash lotion is soothing relief after the attack is over.
- Walgreens Dye-free Ibuprofen 100- Allergies can be painful. You will want this.
- Be Kool- My little one loves these and they keep her cool and comfortable while we wait for the medications to kick in.
- Favorite candies- Allergies can leave a bad taste in your mouth. This helps so much with that.
- Toys- The worst part is waiting for the medications to start to work. This makes waiting better.
Another cool thing about shopping at Walgreens is the Walgreens Way to Well Commitment! Starting February 1, 2011 through December 31, 2014, 1¢ from the purchase of every Walgreens Brand Health & Wellness product, up to $3 million annually, will support bringing preventative wellness services to local communities through the Walgreens Way to Well Commitment®. Pretty awesome right? It’s nice to be a part of something great like this just by buying things you need and would purchase anyways.
Do you have an allergy sufferer in your home too?