Thank you so much to Disney for inviting us to Disneyland Resort’s Mickey’s Halloween Party Media Event! It was a pleasure being able to share all the fun with my readers!
There are so many reasons to go visit the Disneyland Resorts this time of year.
One of my personal favorites is the food. If you want to get in the Halloween time spirit this is the place to do it and one of these spooky treats is the way really feel it.
Here are 10 of my favorite things to eat at the Disneyland Resorts during Halloween Time:
1. These scary candied apples. I don’t know about you all… but there is something pretty awesome about apples, caramel and white chocolate. The ghostly look is a bonus.
2. For the little ones and the kids at heart I recommend the decorated crispy treats. These are a total fan favorite and we *might* have bought 5 of them.
3. These are Disney sized cupcakes. That means they are so big they look like it took magic to make them. Rest assured there was no evil magic used to make them, just lot’s of the good stuff like sugar, but they are as beautiful to look at as they are to eat.
4. For all you Nightmare Before Christmas Fans may I present the Jack Skellington candy apple. Eat him if you dare!
5. Maleficent Dragon Sipper. This is available in both parks. In California Adventure you can buy them at Award Wieners and in Disneyland at Ship to Shore, Mint Julep Bar, New Orleans Square Lemonade Cart and Royal Street Veranda. I’m telling you all this because you have to but it because after your drink is long gone this turns into a candle holder and it can become a piece of your Halloween decorations for years to come!
6. Pumpkin cheesecake. Oh my!
7. Pumpkin Twist. This is like pumpkin pie with extra sweet and flaky crust. So good!
8. Zero Popcorn Bucket. My oldest totally wants this. It’s another thing that can be turned into Halloween decor after you enjoy the yummy popcorn!
There are so many other special treats and meals only available for a limited time at the Disneyland Resorts so head on over before they are gone!