Whether you are looking for an easy Valentine’s Day treat, a special date night at home dessert, or you are just obsessed with Strawberries as we are in our family… this recipe is for you! It is such a quick and easy recipe. Just a few ingredients and a couple of minutes and you have a very appetizing and beautiful dessert sitting on the table.
We drizzle our cream stuffed strawberries with a little bit of chocolate to take it over the top. Strawberries and chocolate just taste so amazing together! Just can’t resist! I know you will love these little stuffed berries and they will be a new favorite in your house!
- 8 oz Fresh Strawberries
- 4 oz Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract
- 2 Tbsp Half n Half
- 4 oz Whipped Topping
- 1 Tbsp Powdered Sugar (optional)
- Chocolate Syrup for drizzling
- In a medium bowl whisk together cream cheese, vanilla, and half n half until well incorporated. (if you prefer your cream filling to be extra sweet stir powdered sugar into cream cheese mixture.)
- Gently fold the whipped topping into the cream mixture. Scoop cream mixture into a large zip bag and push cream to one corner.
- Cut tops off strawberries creating a flat surface to stand on.
- Cut an X into the bottom of the berries only cutting 2/3 of the way down.
- Cut off the corner of the zip bag and pipe cream into the strawberry through the x opening. You want it to ooze out the sides.
- Drizzle with chocolate syrup and ENJOY!