I am so excited to tell you about a Disney 24 Hour Event! You can Rock your Disney Side for 24 hours STRAIGHT!
Experience Disney Magic during an unforgettable 24-hour party taking place within the theme parks—from coast to coast. Stay out all day and all night and hang with some fabulous pirates, villains, princesses and party animals.
From 6:00 AM to 6:00 AM, May 23 to May 24, 2014, dress up the whole family in your favorite costumes and head to Disney to join hundreds of others in fun and follies – along with a selection of attractions, special events and shows that only Disney magic can bring to life! (Only select attractions, entertainment and services will be available.) Be sure to look for a special surprise from Disney, as with Disney there is ALWAYS something magical about to happen.
I can’t wait to see everyone showing their Disney side in full costume! Here are some quick guidelines from Disney for your costume.
• Costumes should be child-friendly and adhere to any guidelines determined by Disney.
• Costumes should not be obstructive, offensive or violent; drag on the ground; contain sharp objects, pointed objects or materials that may accidentally strike another Guest; contain any weapons or objects which resemble or could easily be mistaken for an actual weapon.
• Masks may be worn, but they must not obstruct vision, and eyes must be visible at all times.
• Guests who dress like Disney characters may not pose for pictures or sign autographs.
• Guests who do not adhere to these guidelines may be refused admission.
Join me for this 24 hour event whether you head to the east coast, Magic Kingdom or west coast, Theme parks of Disneyland Resort in California. Valid theme park ticket is required.
If you can’t join me live and in full costume attire, then follow me and this exciting even on Social Media! Twitter, Facebook, Instagram!!! This is going to be so fun! Join me as a as a prince, princess or pirate; a monster, a mermaid or even a Mad Hatter—whatever rocks your Disney Side!
What costume would you wear to Rock Your Disney Side?