Thank you so much to Disney for inviting us to Disneyland Resort’s Holiday Media Event! It was a pleasure being able to share all the fun with my readers!
This past weekend we made our annual trip to The Disneyland Resorts for the holidays seasons that started Nov. 13, 2014 and runs till Jan 6, 2015.
This is one of our favorite times to visit because everything is all decorated! It really starts to feel like the holidays once we visit and the holiday fun is Delicious and fun! I have so many things to share about the holiday season at Disneyland Resorts… and I’m starting with the food!
Here are 11 Things To Eat At The Disneyland Resorts During The Holidays:
1. I’m already cheating with this one since you won’t really be eating them… bu they do have to do with drinking so that counts right? Recognize these guys from BIG HERO 6? They are available at the parks right now filled with soda and I’ve been told they will sell out! Once you get back home they are removeable from their base and can be used as a toy… although my oldest daughter thought they were perfect as a decoration for her room!
3. Olafs EVERYWHERE! If you have a FROZEN fan in your house you have to have an Olaf cake pop or marshmallow treat!
4. Or maybe an Olaf apple is more your style? Just try not to mention warm hugs too much!
5. You see where I’m going with this right? I clearly have the worlds biggest FROZEN fan in my life. We stopped for anything FROZEN! These cookies were very well received and found pretty much everywhere so don’t worry about them selling out that day.
6. The Yule Log. This one is loaded with all the good stuff!
7. This is another one that isn’t really something you eat… but you do get to eat the yummy soup inside! These souvenir soup cups are perfect for enjoying a warm meal at the park and then taking home and using for lunches while reminiscing!
8. The famous peppermint bark. Perfectly made and the perfect take home treat!
9. Sweet pineapple and raisin tamales. These will leave you craving more right after you finish eating them.. they are that good!
10. Every candies apple you can imagine. Are you more of a Mickey guy then an Olaf one? Awesome… have a Mickey Apple!
11. This is one of those things you will love and wonder why it hasn’t been done before. Peppermint Cotton Candy!
Bonus #12 for all the vegans out there. Disney is amazing when it comes to special diets. Just tell your server what your limitations are and they will have the chef come out and speak to you about what can be made special for you. There is no fuss or anything silly like that… they want to help and it’s a dream come true for those with special diets. We had breakfast at Story Tellers Cafe and they made a vegan omelette for my daughter. It was egg free and had hash browns with sauteed veggies in it. It was so good!