Are you stuck in a rut? Are you tired of living the status quo? Here is the thing… We all are there at some point. When you find yourself frustrated with where you are, it is time to Challenge Yourself! Push yourself to go further. Pull inspiration from everywhere around you. Don’t be satisfied until you have climbed out of your comfort zone and found yourself at new heights. Nothing is more thrilling to me than that moment that I realize, “I did it!” It wasn’t anyone else, but me. I challenged myself. I pushed through. YOU CAN TOO!!!
1. Learn something new. Push yourself to step out of your box and learn a new skill, a new concept, or anything! Knowledge is power!
2. Achieve a goal. Are you close to completing one of your goals? Achieve it! Cross it off your list. You will find that achieving one goal will give you the inspiration and energy to go to the next one.
3. Do something you’ve never done before. Get out of your comfort zone and try something new. Maybe you secretly always wanted to do it or you are totally scared out of your mind… Either way challenge yourself to try!
4. Go somewhere you’ve never been before. New places can sometimes kickstart inspiration and challenge us to think beyond our routine and normal comfort zone. Whether a big city or quiet nature, you can find inspiration in seeing new and exciting environments.
5. Talk to people who are different than you and that live a different lifestyle. Is everyone around you just like you? Find someone different. Gain a new perspective in life just from being around them and hearing their stories. You don’t have to live like them, but you can learn and be challenged by them.
6. Mix up your schedule. Routines are usually a good thing. But sometimes they hold us back. Step out of your routine every once in a while and mix things up! Keep yourself on your toes and find a new perspective of your day.
7. Do something the younger you used to love to do. Remember how thrilling it was to swing as high as you could on a swing or how playing a game of soccer made you feel like you were able to do anything? Go back to those feelings and challenge yourself by visiting those things your younger self used to do.
8. Aim higher. Set your sights just a little higher than where you even think you can go. Dream a dream and then shoot for the stars. You could just hit them!
9. Create something. Working with your hands and creating something yourself can challenge and inspire you in every area of life. It also creates pride in your creation and reminds you that you can create beautiful and amazing things!
10. Keep a positive attitude. “Attitude determines Altitude!” You can only go as far as your attitude will let you. Stay positive and remind yourself that you are a work in progress and you can do amazing things!