Thank you so much to Legoland California for inviting us to Brick or Treat! It was a pleasure being able to share all the fun with my readers!
Every Saturday in October PLUS Friday the 17th and 24th Brick or Treat is back at Legoland California!
Be sure to buy your separate ticket asap before they are all sold out! Brick or Treat Party Nights are filled with live entertainment, costume contests, treats, dancing, rides, giant LEGO® Halloween models and FIREWORKS! Along with all the wonderful decorations you can stroll down the Brick-or-Treat Trail with plenty of surprises and snacks along the way including a collector LEGO Brick and LEGO toys. Entry to Brick-or-Treat Party Nights begins at 4pm.
We had a blast and The Little One loved being able to wear her costume to Legoland!
Here are 10 Things You Must Do At Legoland California Brick or Treat
1. Take pictures with some Lego friends while in costume.
2. Take a seasonal family picture. There are spots throughout the park.
3. Go Brick or Treating for some yummy snacks!
4. Check out some new Lego creations.
5. Have a seasonal treat. We had the hot apple cider and it was really good… and warm! Perfect for cool nights!
6. Apple fries. These are legendary Legoland food. Order them!
7. Brick or Treat for a special Legoland set!
9. Look out for not so scary roaming personalities!
10. Have your fortune told by this guy!
Bonus #11. Be sure to start your evening at a dance party!
If you have a really fantastic costume be sure to enter the costume contest too! They have some really awesome prizes!
Learn more and buy tickets here.