1. Plan ahead. Think about what you have to do the next day. Write out a “To Do” list to keep yourself on track.
2. Prepare your breakfast and lunch the night before. Knowing that you don’t have to spend time in the kitchen can be liberating and save much time.
3. Plan your clothes for the next day. Don’t forget to iron them and lay them out for easy access.
4. Discuss your schedule for the day with everyone involved. Talking about your schedule with the whole family will keep everyone informed and let you know if there is anything you forgot.
5. Wake up earlier than you need to. Although most people don’t like getting up early, having extra time to adjust when things go wrong will help things run smooth no matter what.
6. Play upbeat music. Get happy and excited for the day with some upbeat music that you love.
7. Go to bed on time. Staying up too late will make it hard for you to get up in the morning and will leave you feeling sluggish.
8. Make the most of your commute. Listen to your favorite music, audio book, or catch up on the news.
9. Don’t hit the snooze button. Make a habit of getting up with the first alarm. Using the snooze button consistently trains your body to not wake up. Get up with the first alarm and get your day going right.
10. Eat Breakfast. Start your day with something in your stomach. You know it is important so please just do it!
What would you add to this list?