10 things To Do To Get Better Sleep Featuring Breathe Right Sleep In is a Sponsored Post Partnership With Breathe Right.
Whenever I get together with my girlfriends we always end up talking about how tired we are.
We are all super busy and can’t seem to turn off our minds at the end of the day and get the sleep our bodies need. Recently I’ve been working to change that. I know that the better sleep I get the more I fun I can add to my day… like more beach days!
This year, during Daylight Saving, Breathe Right wants you to pledge to make a healthy commitment to disconnect for an extra hour of sleep as part of the #BreatheRightSleepIn movement. I’m totally doing this and I’m encouraging all my friends and family to join me! Think about how much better all of our days will be with better sleep!
How well we sleep at night can have a significant effect on our ability to concentrate and perform during the day.
Adults need to focus on what needs to be done at home and at work, while kids need to pay attention at school. I actually get pretty congested at night and I sleep elevated on a couple pillows that kind of helps. If your sleep is affected by nighttime congestion, you know the impact can be monumental.
That’s why millions of people around the world use Breathe Right nasal strips to sleep better.
Breathe Right nasal strips open nasal passages so you can breathe through your nose. And now you can relieve your stuffy nose and sleep better with the calming scent of new Breathe Right Lavender nasal strips. You’ll breathe better so you can sleep better and even feel better, too. And that’s a great relief.
Here are my 10 ways to get better sleep and live a fuller life.
- Go to sleep earlier.
- No alcohol or caffeine at least 6 hours before bedtime.
- Keep to a predictable schedule so your body knows when sleep is happening.
- Use Breathe Right Nasal Strips in Lavender. The calming scent will help you relax, fall asleep and stay asleep. Lavender always works for me.
- Make sure you stay hydrated during the day.
- No TV in the bedroom.
- Turn off the lights. Let your body know it’s time for sleep.
- Keep a journal by your bed and write down anything that is worrying to help you fall asleep.
- No upsetting TV or books before bed. We want sweet dreams not scary ones.
- Grab an extra blanket. As it gets cooler at night you want to keep warm so you don’t wake up.
This Daylight Saving, join me and make a healthy commitment to use Breathe Right to relieve nighttime congestion and sleep better every night. Breathe Right is also offering a free sample of their new lavender scented strips to prepare for a night of epic sleep on November 1-2.
This #DaylightSavings, I pledge with Breathe Right to get epic sleep every night. Join me! #BreatheRightSleepIn